ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All those applied for EC in January 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:47 am

all jan-08 applicants,

can anyone tell me approximately after how many days from EC submission we get Integra call?

Thanks...

BTW... today is fifth day for me... no call yet....

Prashanth_yadav

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:57 am

Hi HSMPinit,

I have applied for EC at HYD VFS.
I dont know if Integra verification has been over or not, coz I can not find it in my company.

I personally did not get any call.....

~Prashanth

apachegmf
Newly Registered

Post by apachegmf » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Ashik,

Why are u submitting all these documents , go to the bookings.com and do the booking and once u got the visa .. cancelled the booking , you will not be charged and simple penny for cancellation of booking.

Regards

universalCitizen
Newly Registered

EC from Finland

Post by universalCitizen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:55 am

Hey Guys,
Just thought to share this piece of information with you.
I was planned to go to Finland from my company as Onsite. In meanwhile my HSMP workpermit was going to expire. I thought if I could apply for EC from there.
here is what I have got...
I can apply from any other country for EC but the only condition is that I should have residence work permit there & not business visa...point number 1.
point number 2... I should have my salary getting credited in a local bank in that country... which can not be in case of business visa... but surely will be in case of residence work permit...
I hope this piece of information will be useful for somebody in future in a similar situation as mine... For the time being I have refused to go to Finland... & I'll be filing for EC maybe this week...waiting for my loan agreement copy to come from the bank...

Regards,

Rajivd
Newly Registered

Post by Rajivd » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:07 am

Hi all,
Can anyone create a checklist for EC, which include everything like hotel reservations and everything else that needs to be sent to EC office?

Thanks in adv.

Rajiv

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:59 am

Hi Rajiv

There are various lists available on this forum - however , it is best for you to go through all these and then compile your own list - as everyone's case is specific and i included few documents which were not there on the generic lists and vice versa.

Also , each VFS ( and each VFS seems to ask for something different when we go there to submit - so carry along whatever else you feel might possibly be asked for - but make sure to carry plenty of xerox copies - VFS asks for so many xerox copies and VFS bangalore there are no shops nearby to xerox docs :shock:

arsenalsri

Post by arsenalsri » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:00 am

This has been done many times before. Search around the forums or check this http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/

Achtung

Re: EC from Finland

Post by Achtung » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 am

universalCitizen wrote:Hey Guys,
Just thought to share this piece of information with you.
I was planned to go to Finland from my company as Onsite. In meanwhile my HSMP workpermit was going to expire. I thought if I could apply for EC from there.
here is what I have got...
I can apply from any other country for EC but the only condition is that I should have residence work permit there & not business visa...point number 1.
point number 2... I should have my salary getting credited in a local bank in that country... which can not be in case of business visa... but surely will be in case of residence work permit...
I hope this piece of information will be useful for somebody in future in a similar situation as mine... For the time being I have refused to go to Finland... & I'll be filing for EC maybe this week...waiting for my loan agreement copy to come from the bank...

Regards,
Thanks for this information...it is really helpful..
I am just eager to know how you got to know about this...I did ask the VFS office in bangalore and they had no idea about it. Could you please tell us the source?

Hummer

EC applied on 14th Jan

Post by Hummer » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 am

Hi All,

First of all thank you all for your help in applying the EC. I applied for EC in VFS Bangalore on 14th Jan. If anyone require any info, please post it or send a PM.

Kind Regards

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:21 am

Keep posting your updates , Hummer

All the best

Track101

Hi

Post by Track101 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:26 am

Hi,

Only "ak_g" has got approval. What about others any updates?

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 am

Hummer...I too applied on the same day at VFS Blore...so, going by the discussions on the forum...guess we should go hibernating for some time...or a long time???

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:12 am

General update :

Those who applied at chennai BHC - applications of early december also are still being processed except for few cases of mid dec who have got the result

BHC mumbai - People who applied mid dec also have got their results and also some who applied late december ( 17th dec week)

Nobody who applied late december ( after 27th) and Jan has yet got their result.

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:21 am

vidya and all,

do u have any idea after how many days we get integra call?

today is 7th day for me... (considering yesterday as working day for integra as it is in Mumbai)

please let me know...

thanks...

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:27 am

HSMPinit,

Normally integra employment verification is done between day 3 and day 6 with the employer - in my case , integra sent a mail on day 4 and called me on day 6

But dont worry , It happens differently for everyone - we have seen cases in this forum where they dont know when integra happened or whether it happened at all - and then they get the passport back with visa stamped.

Also , integra does not contact the person whose name we have given - i gave my VP HR 's number he sits in bangalore - but they contact an Asst manager in HR who sits in Pune - HR will never tell us about these verifications - i came to know bcos i was going and asking them every day :roll:

Also we dont know when integra verifies the educational details - but normally they send the report to BHC within 10 working days of our application- so they must have their own sources in the main universities here.

All the best , hope that was useful

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 am

Vidya,

ya got some idea now... Thanks a lot...

I have informed my HR manager about my application... and in my company any verification should go through her only... so hoping that she will only get the call...

anyway I know the whole process is about waiting and only hoping for the best... will keep it posted about my application status...

thanks...

eNVy
Newly Registered

Post by eNVy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:17 am

Hi,

I Applied for EC on 9th Jan. When applied i submitted my payslips printed on plain A4 paper. However after reading some of the posts i realised that they should have been Signed an Stamped by my Employer.

Is there anyone who have submitted Payslips whithout Employer Seal & Signature??? and have got their EC approved.

Moreover the VFS representative did not even tip me that my payslips are not stamped.....

Anyways . . . Just have to wait now.... and I learnt that i should have done some homework before applying . . . :shock:

Thanks,

ashik_a_s

EC Applied on 16th Jan

Post by ashik_a_s » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:02 am

Hi Guys,

I applied EC today at VFS Bangalore. Was in the queue by 7:30 am and was in by 8:30 am and luckily i was able to submit the docs by 9:15 and was out by 9:45 am. As i have already been there on 14th jan and vfs guys suggested some change, i have done the same and applied.

I asked the VFS Guy and he told me that you will get the EC by Feb 1st week. But i have applied for a Post Dated EC as on Feb 3rd week.

Remember, they have a special stamp and they stamp it on ur VAF2 Application mentioning your arrival date.

Hope This was helpful..... I am trying to track the application....
Can you guys tell me do i need to type in the Full no like blac/160108 or only a 6 Digit no after that???

Cheers,
Ashik

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 am

Ashik

You need to type the whole thing starting from BLAC ...

They did not put any stamp on my application with the date ; so perhaps they do that only for post dated EC requests :?:

All the best with your application

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 am

err..mine was for post dated EC...but I dont rem any stamp on the application form...

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:20 am

VFS Bangalore :roll: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock:

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:31 am

yep!!! :?

stevemark

Post by stevemark » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:49 am

reincarnation wrote:yep!!! :?
even on my application there was no post dated stamp..but I have requested in my covering letter as well as sent a mail to bhc regd the same, they have informed me that request has been attached with the application..its the job of vfs to ask the applicant abt the post dated ec and stamp it accordingly(This I came to know from my friend who applied from chennai vfs)

ashik_a_s

Hi

Post by ashik_a_s » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:05 am

Hi Guys,

I noted this because he forgot to stamp and then he called me with the docs while was sitting in line for biometrics, and then he stamped and filled it.

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am

well..I guess..assuming the vfs guy has missed my post dated ec thingy...it might be a win-win situation for me...as in any case..the processing time is taking around a month or so...and post date or not..am gonna get my passport only by feb end...which was my earlier target date too ;)