ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEPENDENT - SPOUSE AND CHILD

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vimg07

DEPENDENT - SPOUSE AND CHILD

Post by vimg07 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Hello Friends,

This board was was very helpful while making my initial HSMP Application now i am in uk and i want to call my wife and child over here...

If any one is aware about the process , please share your experience...
and documents required for dependent (spouse and child) Visa

Many Thanks,
Vimg

rahul_stb
Newly Registered

dependent visa, accomadation proof, house share not good ?

Post by rahul_stb » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:43 pm

hi,

I am also in same situation, came here two months back. My biggest doubt is : I am living on house share in 4 bedroom house, 3 guys are living here including me, it is a two floor, big house. Can I provide this as accomdation proof for dependent VISA for my wife. I still don't have much funds to get independent house and sponsor the visa both together at the moment.

I can not think of any reason why this will not work ? I have no kids anyway.

To answer your question:- you will require to show - salary slips, bank statement, all standard documents, + marriage certificate, birth certificate, docs related to your wife(job, it return, bank)...

I can not think of any document which you have and will not be required - yes, your driving licence :-) and your passport too. You will have to send original hsmp letter to India - It is very important.

Hope this helps, But Can someone will clear my doubt ?

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 pm

original HSMP letter is NOT required when you are in UK and wanna apply for dependents in home country. Please confirm with local embassy as well.
As per my understanding only photocopy will do.