ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

filling the FLR(M) application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:45 pm

hi,
filling the FLR application for my wife i'm confused how to answer these question
Please advise on following

6.5 How do you keep in touch with your sponsor
we live together from the first day she is here or are they asking about time before she came to uk

6.12 Could you and your sponsor live together outside the UK if necessary?
is tricky question!

6.13 How often do you see (meet) your sponsor?
shall I answer N/A

6.14 When did you last see your sponsor?
same answer N/A

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: filling the FLR(M) application

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:18 am

mizer wrote:hi,
filling the FLR application for my wife i'm confused how to answer these question
Please advise on following

6.5 How do you keep in touch with your sponsor
we live together from the first day she is here or are they asking about time before she came to uk We live together

6.12 Could you and your sponsor live together outside the UK if necessary? No
is tricky question!

6.13 How often do you see (meet) your sponsor? Every day
shall I answer N/A

6.14 When did you last see your sponsor? Today
same answer N/A
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:46 am

As I understand it, if you tick 6.6 as yes, you go straight to 6.16, in which case you do not have to answer the question of whether you could live outside the Uk if necessary. Am I wrong in this?

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 am

thank casa for your reply but at this particular question they need details if you answer no

No If no, please provide details

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:59 pm

mizer wrote:thank casa for your reply but at this particular question they need details if you answer no

No If no, please provide details
casa or anyone can help please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:02 pm

We cannot tell you what to write. Only you know the details of your full circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:51 pm

is true only me know my circumstance but i couldn't understand what they mean by " if necessary "

my live is here,work,house and all my future plan,if i have to live outside uk it will be hard to start life with wife and 2 children

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Then say "My life is here, work, house and all my future plans. If I have to live outside of the UK it will be hard to start life with wife and 2 children"

(I've tidied it up a little for you).
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm

thank you casa i have another query
6.7 When did you begin living together? -- Should I write marriage date (we lived together for 20 days in my county) or the date she joined me here in UK?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:27 pm

The first date you started living together, which in your case is before your wife came to the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:36 pm

6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your last
grant of limited leave to remain as a partner?
Yes go to question 6.16
No Please provide details of any periods when you have not lived with your sponsor since
your last grant of limited leave to remain and any reasons why you have not done so

after second check i found out there is no need to answer that question thank you casa anyway and sorry for your time :oops: .

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 am

mizer wrote:
6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your last
grant of limited leave to remain as a partner?
Yes go to question 6.16
No Please provide details of any periods when you have not lived with your sponsor since
your last grant of limited leave to remain and any reasons why you have not done so

after second check i found out there is no need to answer that question thank you casa anyway and sorry for your time :oops: .
No problem. Happens to all of us a times.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 am

Your partner’s immigration status
Your partner’s current passport or travel document showing that he/she is present and settled
in the UK. If you are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy
of your partner’s current passport or travel document. Every page of the passport must be
copied including any blank pages.

If you are unable to provide your partner’s passport or travel document, see Note 10 about
other suitable documents which must be originals. List any such documents below.

do i have to submit certified copy of my passport(not british) or copy of passport is enough

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:49 pm

It must be a certified copy.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm

how long the solicitor can certify copy of passport before the submitting of the application?
i had copy of passport certified on 2013 can i use it again?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Doubtful as I assume you've travelled since then.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Casa wrote:Doubtful as I assume you've travelled since then.
yes,I did more than once but i have permanent resident (after retain right of residence after divorce my ex EEA citizen) so i travel in and out of uk without stamps on my passport
and also my permanent residence is on A4 paper is not endorsed on my passport do i can use at least the the old certified PR?.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Yes for the old certified PR but for belt & braces and peace of mind, I would have your passport certified again. I believe the Post Office can do this for you.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:45 am

Thank you casa
My company start on first April to issue online payslips
And I need to submit my payslips from first march which will be 1 month posted payslips( 4 payslips)+5 months online payslips (20 payslips)
But what worry me that the online payslips are not on headed paper no address,email or phone to contact just name of the company and logo
I did ask the company for the confirmation letter show that the payslips is genuine and is from them they reply we don't issue these sort of letters and if HO want check they will contact us
The second thing that one of the one week pay from my company is showing the same bank but instead of name of my company it show one of it subordinate company (another name)
Is it OK to add the explanation on the additional information without any letter from the company justified that

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 pm

If the company won't give you a letter there's not much more you can do than explain in the 'additional information' section. Seems pretty unreasonable of them though.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 pm

I have enquiry about letters of cohabitation for the last 2 years preceding date of application,because we don't have joint letters we are forced to provide 12 letters each,i wondering if i can use the online pdf bills from 3G,virgin and my wife online payslips?
if is acceptable from HO shall i print only the first page of the bill with the name and address or the whole pages(around 6 pages each bill)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:58 pm

You only need to submit 6 pieces of evidence each if they are all in single names. The first page of the bill with the name & address will be fine, but you will need to have your wife's payslips verified by her employer, either with a company stamp or an accompanying letter on company letterhead and signed by the person responsible for paying her wages.
(Casa, not CR001)

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:42 pm

my wife doesn't have much official letters apart from NHS or her bank (2 source only)
do i can use her
-maternity allowance(i think isn't benefit).
-some correspondence without date just name and address (DVLA, boots,john lewis) .
-some correspondence older than 2 years (from the first 3 months of her arrival).
sorry for the silly question

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 am

hi everyone

can anyone assist me on the following flr(m) question please

12.5 have you enclosed the current passport travel document of national card for a dependent?

my wife going to apply for extension spouse visa without any dependant as our children have British passport from birth
what they mean here by dependant? those who are going to apply with the applicant or any dependent even they are not applying with the applicant

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:20 pm

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.