ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Successful

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rk050776
India

ILR Successful

Post by rk050776 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:49 pm

Dear Friends,

First of all my sincere Thanks to all moderators who answered my queries. With all your help I got my ILR on 15th July from Sheffield PEO with no questions from Case worker.
For the benefit of others, below is the list of Documents I have produced to get my ILR from T1 General.

1. SET(O) Application Form
2. Self Covering Letter
3. Salary Slips signed and Stamped by HR
4. Personal Bank Statements highlighting Salary
5. Original Degree and NARIC Letters showing Qualification and Language Assessment
6. Life in the UK Test Certificate
7. P60 for the last 5 years
8. HMRC Employment History and SA302
9. Absences Letter from Employer
10. Self Absences Statement

I was in Self Employment for first 3 years and later in Permanent Employment from the last 2 years. I haven't closed my Limited Company due to which I have obtained 5 years SA302 and Employment History from HMRC.

I came to UK 8 months from the date of my T1 G granted, however Case worker did not ask any questions related to that and they only count 5 years from the date of arrival, but not the date of visa granted. I have also applied 28 days earlier and no questions raised related to them.

Whole process took 75 mins and it was all cool, though I was bit scared.

WIshing others Good Luck in the Forum!!!!

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Successful

Post by anoops1984 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Congratulations..

vsk

Post by vsk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi rk050776,

First of all congratulations on your successful ILR.

If you dont mind please clarify below.

Do you have any amendment during your first 3 year self-employment ? if so do HMRC sent you updated SA302 ?

Did the sheffield PEO gave you the questionnaire ? please share your experience.

Thanks

rk050776
India

Post by rk050776 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi Vak,

Fortunately I have no amendments done in the last 5 years. Yes they did give me a questionnaire to fill up.

Right after Security Check, I was called to reception to submit all my documents. Then they give the questionnaire. Within 10 minutes they called me for Finger Prints and Photograph and took the questionnaire I completed.

And then it took nearly one hour to get the decision. One of the Case Worker came from inside and said my application has been successful and gave me the approval letter.

vsk

Post by vsk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Thats cool. Pretty much straight forward case then.

Congrats once again.