ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Enrolment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RiverCl
Newly Registered

Biometric Enrolment

Post by RiverCl » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:24 pm

I am applying for AN application. I am just a little bit stuck on the Biometric Enrolment section.
I have and ILE (I have a visa in a vignette sticker form) the UK and never applied for BRP. So, these are my questions:

1.) Do I need to apply for BRP to complete the application form? or should I tick "no" to these boxes as follows:

6.1 Have you been issued with a BRP with a previous application for leave?
Yes go to question 6.2 No go to question 6.16

6.7 BRP enclosed?
Yes go to 6.11 No
If not enclosed then please state the location of biometric residence permit

6.16 Do you have a medical or physical condition which may require special arrangements for your biometric features to be recorded?
Yes please provide us with a letter from a doctor registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) giving details of the condition and/or special needs and explaining any arrangements that may be necessary.

No

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometric Enrolment

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:27 pm

1. No you don't.

6.1 You answer 'NO'.

6.16 You answer 'NO'.

You will be required to enroll your biometric details when HO writes to you to do so.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RiverCl
Newly Registered

Post by RiverCl » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:47 pm

CR001 wrote:1. No you don't.

6.1 You answer 'NO'.

6.16 You answer 'NO'.

You will be required to enroll your biometric details when HO writes to you to do so.
Does it mean after I have sent my application form, HO will write me a notification letter to get my biometrics? Thank you for answering my previous question :)

spzenthil

Post by spzenthil » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Yes