ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Second Application

Post by Mazz1903 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I am making a second application for my husbands visa. I wanted to know if I need to mention the refusal in the cover letter or not? Also the main application form needs to be filled online and the appendix printed and filled by hand right?
I am contemplating if I should use a solicitor or do the application my self :S i have all the paperwork together.

Has anyone used priority service for second application? is it worth me submitting it with priority?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before.

Regards,

Member of Standing

Re: Second Application

Post by member » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

What kind of visa did he apply?

What was the reason of refusing the first application?

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Re: Second Application

Post by Mazz1903 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 pm

It was spouse visa. Reason for refusal was financial requirements was slightly less. Everything meets the threshold now.