ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Various Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rockey2016
Newly Registered

ILR - Various Queries

Post by Rockey2016 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR soon. Just wanted to check,

as I was salaried throughout the 5 years period (never did contracting), I never did self assessment with HMRC (in short I never filed my income tax).
My all salary slips does have TDS component on them.

Do I need to do self assessment and file IT return with HMRC before I go to the ILR appointment? or just salary slips would do?

Many Thanks
Rockey.

Rockey2016
Newly Registered

Employer Letter

Post by Rockey2016 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi, I am applying for ILR soon.

Recently, I have changed my employer, on 01-June-2015.

Since then, I never travelled outside UK on any work related purpose.
I just took leaves for my annual holidays and travelled to India thrice, the max I was away was for 24 calendar days.

Do I need to get these holiday dates mentioned on my employer letter? if yes then could you please share the sample format of the same?

Many Thanks
Rockey.

Rockey2016
Newly Registered

Employment absence query

Post by Rockey2016 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi, I am applying for my ILR soon.

Recently I changed my employer, on 01-June-2015.

When I was with my previous employer, I was away from UK for 96 calendar days. (26-Dec-2011 to 31-March-2012)
I worked for the same client, through same company but was paid in Indian salary.

Do I need to get any letter from that employer stating that; I was working with them during that period, although I was away from the country?
If yes then could you please share some format of such letters?

Many Thanks
Rockey.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR - Various Queries

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Topics merged. It is not necessary to flood the forum with a new topic / thread for each question on the same application.

See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.