ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variations of application to Complete ten years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naviad13
Newly Registered

Variations of application to Complete ten years

Post by naviad13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:13 am

Hi all respected members

Please help me regarding my situation. my 10 years will be completed on 28th of Aug 2016

I applied tier 2 general in june 2015 and it refused in Aug 2015

After that to complete my ten years I applied FLR(o) with in 28 days of refusal. I delayed by biometrics and applied SET(lr) application in January 2016( applied 7th months early) I delayed my biometrics of set(lr) application to complete my ten years. then I applied again FLR(fp) on 23rd June to complete my 10 years, after variation of 2nd time my application fee deducted on 29th June 2016. Yet I did not receive any ack letter and biometric letter

What is the chances that my application will vary 2nd time

If it's varied now then can I vary it again to set(lr) application on 28th Aug when my 10 years will completed.

Is there any rule that I can vary more than one time.
Please help me and give me ur useful views about my situation
Thanks in advance

naviad13
Newly Registered

Re: Variations of application to Complete ten years

Post by naviad13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Respected members help me please.
Regarding variation.
My question is How many times I can vary my applications

I varied from flr(o) to Set(lr) then flr(fp)
Is it possible I can vary again from flr(fp) to set(lr) when I will complete my ten years

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:19 pm

There has recently been reports of visa refusals due to the Home Office considering numerous applications being 'frivolous and vexacious'. You appear to be digging yourself into a deep hole. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

naviad13
Newly Registered

Post by naviad13 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:28 am

Casa Please give me suggestion or advice what I need to do now.
How can I sort out this situation and can Apply for Set(lr)
Thanks