ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chrissy

Post by chrissy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi

Paulp, I dont know if you have seen my query but I am hoping you could help, so I am gonna post here and hope I dont offend anyone.
I am in a similar position to Moons, except my husband is in the UK. We are not in a great financial position. I have recently started doing some jobs here and there, they dont pay much but I dont have a bank account here.
What I am planning on doing is sending what I earn to my husband and having him put it into a savings account.
My job prospects once I get back to the UK seem quite good, and I have included in our application pack some information from one of the recruitment agencies about what I can expect to earn and the opportunities once I get back.
I also receive alot of mail from agencies I used to be registered with when I was there about suitable positions they would like to place me in.

My question is, would me sending the money to my husband work for or against us?

Thanks

chrissy

Post by chrissy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Can anyone help? :(

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Answered in another thread.

Or possibly another forum?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 pm

VictoriaS wrote:Answered in another thread.

Or possibly another forum?

Victoria
chrissy wrote: ..., they dont pay much but I dont have a bank account here.
That's what was missing from the other post.