ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Cohabitation

Post by zaynab79 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi

My husband has appointment on Thursday for his ILr application
And we have supplied statements and his salary slips as cohabitation docs . Just wanted your thoughts whether salary slips can be used for this purpose . Looking for urgent reply .

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Cohabitation

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Do the pay slips show your address?
What other proof of co-habitation apart from bank statements & pay slips covering the 2.5 year period are you submitting :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:24 pm

We have tenancy agreement , utility bills. He has been living in uk since 2010 as tier 1 (g) dependent and only been outside UK once for two weeks. His last extension was in jan 2014.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Yes the salary slips show address .
Please let me know do I need to provide my original brp and passport too??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Pay slips will be OK with address. You can submit a legally certified copy of your passport.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.