ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Queries before PEO 25th July

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SoHopeful

Final Queries before PEO 25th July

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:25 am

Okay so I am just completing the application form and would like some clarity on a few things:

1. Section 7A - Financial requirement... Both my husband and I work but we are relying on my income for the application. Do I still need to put down my husband's job detail also?

2. Do we need to add photos or anything other than correspondence to evidence the continuing relationship?

3. I have last 6 months bank statements from 1st Feb to 20th July - is this sufficient or should I get the last few days of transactions printed also? (I was paid on the 20th).

4. Finally - for those who have attended PEO appointments - how long did the appointment last? We have a 2.30pm and hoping to be out by 5?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Final Queries before PEO 25th July

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:51 am

1) Just put your details as this section is for sponsor and how they meet financial requiremnet

2) yes its good to send them some photos (along with others documents with boht your or your partner name on them) even if its extension

3) Its fine as financial documents should not be older than 28 days at the day of your appointment which is just after 5 days and it also cover 6 month period and salary

4) They will tell you how long it will take but normally straightforward applications are processed within 2 and half hours

Good luck

SoHopeful

Re: Final Queries before PEO 25th July

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:12 am

Thank you VERY much!!!