ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Interview...wrong answer

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vanderner
Newly Registered

Passport Interview...wrong answer

Post by Vanderner » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm

I had my passport interview today and it seemed to go well until the end.....And this is where problem happened, she asked me give my signature but on the proper form I couldn't write it because its a proper John Hancock type signature and wasn't enough room on the form.....I explained this to the person interviewing me and she said its fine and didn't say anything after that, other than thanking me for my time and goodbye...But I know I made a total hash of my signature.

So does anyone know what the procedure is for if this happens? is it like an instant fail or be called back?

And to answer what I think will be a common question, she didn't get me write my signature multiple times, just the once.

keji
Mood:
Ghana

Re: Passport Interview...wrong answer

Post by keji » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:43 pm

[quote][/quote]

Hello, I failed 1/3 of my interview questions cos they were too confusing,annoying and suspicious ,so I lost it and became disorganized and I lived in fear of rejection since then,its bin about one and half month but guessed what? My passport still came in days back so relax,i be!ieve it will come

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:56 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, I well remember my better half being asked about the colour of my kids school uniform and she not remembering it. I could hear over the barrier.

Thing is, she didn't know, I didn't know (couldn't remember!) and I'm sure the questioner didn't know either.

I think it's just to catch the obvious chancers really, if you get a few right you'll be ok, I'm a bloke and I can't remember my kids birthdays with any degree of reliability, but I have had five....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:19 am

Don't worry!! as long as you gave other details correct this shouldn't be a problem. Perhaps she liked your John Hancock style signature and wanted to see how you do it!! :lol: :lol: