ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

End of Employment while application is considered

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saka0910
Newly Registered

End of Employment while application is considered

Post by saka0910 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello All

Background:

I have jointly applied for naturalisation for myself and my wife. Biometrics are done for both and am waiting for a decision. Our ILR is done in June 2015 based on 5 years Tier 1 (GM). My wife being a Tiel 1 (GM) dependant.

Problem:

My wife got a notice from her current employment and her employment will end in next two weeks.

Now on the AN form in the employment we have mentioned this employer and tax reference is also provided from this employment's P60/salary slip. Based on the declaration signed on the form it's our duty to inform home office about the termination of employment.

My question is:

Should I write a letter with case ID and post it to the address mentioned on the acknowledge letter (Its a Liverpool address)?
If not what is the best way to contact HO which guarantees that information is submitted to right CO?
Do we ever get confirmation of such additional information provided?
Do we need to provide P45?

If I think otherwise, If CO contacts HMRC for verification, CO will anyway learn that employment terminated after the date of application. Do I need to really inform HO/CO or just take no action?

Thanks All

saka0910
Newly Registered

Re: End of Employment while application is considered

Post by saka0910 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Guys please can anyone share if it is at all necessary to inform such info?

ni_uk
Newly Registered

Post by ni_uk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:22 pm

It is NOT necessary at all.

saka0910
Newly Registered

Post by saka0910 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:59 am

ni_uk wrote:It is NOT necessary at all.

Thanks ni_uk.

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:29 am

There are cases where parents have changes/renewed passport while child's application in being considered but not informed the HO.

This should be alright as long as the info was correct at the time of application.

However I would wait for some expert/experienced to comment on this.!

saka0910
Newly Registered

Post by saka0910 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 am

sanjaywakhare wrote:There are cases where parents have changes/renewed passport while child's application in being considered but not informed the HO.

This should be alright as long as the info was correct at the time of application.

However I would wait for some expert/experienced to comment on this.!

Thanks Sanjaywakhare