ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Short of 6 months for ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Short of 6 months for ilr

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 pm

noajthan wrote:
nasirkhan wrote:
noajthan wrote:Neither abuse of members nor seeking to game the system is tolerated here.
And you should be garlanded for jumping in and taking cheap shots at a member asking simple questions. I will report you to the admin of this forum if such a thing exists !!!!
@nasirkhan, take a chill pill.

If you care to read the post, instead of attacking the moderators of this Board going about their duties, you can see OP is not included in the caution.

The caution is towards those selfish applicants who systematically abuse the system, regardless of merit, often at the encouragement of fee-driven 'advisors'.

This type of activity makes it all the worse for genuine applicants to make their way through the system.
A legitimate concern believe you me, particularly in light of abuse of ILR that is reported all too frequently within the forum.
Nicely restrained mate, I'm afraid I lack your tact....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Casa wrote:If I've understood you correctly, you are short of 5 months to complete your 10 year long residence. LR can only be applied for no earlier than 28 days before the qualifying date.
I hope u understand my situation.. I read u helped lot of peoples in this forum .. God bless u n ur family.. If u can pls give me any suggestions.. Pls

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 pm

I can't suggest come up with anything, but perhaps someone else can.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Casa wrote:I can't suggest come up with anything, but perhaps someone else can.

That's fine .. Thank u :)

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm genuinely running my business last 2 years i have clients.. My refusal reason was just advertising material n 11 of July .. I have submitted gumtree advert email proof and monro pharmacy print receipt, Hmrc welcome letter but judge said she cant except new evidence that's it .. What can I do.. I'm very scared to apply fresh application.. I cant trust ho if they refused again I don't have rights to appeal.. I need to leave the country.. I hv spent half of my life hear .. I spent lot of money and genuinely running thatsy my solicitor said go for appeal process.. If someone in same like my situation definitely they will understand me . Pls if any one can help me .. .[/quote]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:12 pm

You can ONLY go for appeal if you have been given the right to appeal.

If you have been given the option of AR, then do that. After that, you could do JR (costs a lot though).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 am

CR001 wrote:You can ONLY go for appeal if you have been given the right to appeal.

If you have been given the option of AR, then do that. After that, you could do JR (costs a lot though).

Thanks a lot for ur valuable reply .. 1st tribunal gave permission to go for upper tribunal .. My case was straight forward in ut just 10 minutes argument judge heard everything and our evidence.. (I have submitted proof of before 11th of July documents) .. Finally she sent 1st tribunal was correct and also I can't except new evidence.. I applied to go for court of appeal to ut refused now 2 weeks before I applied directly to court of appeal.. My questions are
If court of appeal dnt give permission what is the other options?

How long court of appeal will take?

I'm completing 10 years on January so I don't want to break my 3c ..

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:06 am

Any suggestions pls ??