ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Test A1 Without Original Passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knucks

English Language Test A1 Without Original Passport

Post by knucks » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Dear Seniors,

I plan to vary my dependents application to FLRM on 25 Aug 2016. She would require the English Language test A1 as a mandatory document to prove her language proficiency. Unfortunately, we do not have her original passport & brp with us as we had applied further leave to remain on 15th May 2016.

I think the good news is that we have submitted her two valid passports, one expires in Oct 2016 and the new latest passport expires in Oct 2025. I am thinking to use the service "request for return of documents and withdrawal of application service" for the passport expring in Oct 2016.

I believe it is ok to request for return of one original passport, while they have the new passport handy. Has any member been through this before ? Kindly share your thoughts ...

Thanks for your time.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: English Language Test A1 Without Original Passport

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:39 pm

knucks wrote:Dear Seniors,

I plan to vary my dependents application to FLRM on 25 Aug 2016. She would require the English Language test A1 as a mandatory document to prove her language proficiency. Unfortunately, we do not have her original passport & brp with us as we had applied further leave to remain on 15th May 2016.

I think the good news is that we have submitted her two valid passports, one expires in Oct 2016 and the new latest passport expires in Oct 2025. I am thinking to use the service "request for return of documents and withdrawal of application service" for the passport expring in Oct 2016.

I believe it is ok to request for return of one original passport, while they have the new passport handy. Has any member been through this before ? Kindly share your thoughts ...

Thanks for your time.
I'm confused. You say that you plan to vary your dependent's application to FLR(M) on 25 Aug 2016, but then say that you have already submitted an application for further leave to remain on 15 May. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

knucks

Re: English Language Test A1 Without Original Passport

Post by knucks » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Casa wrote:
knucks wrote:Dear Seniors,

Thanks for your time.
I'm confused. You say that you plan to vary your dependent's application to FLR(M) on 25 Aug 2016, but then say that you have already submitted an application for further leave to remain on 15 May. :?
Dear Casa,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Apologise for the confusion as I should have mentioned the relevant details.

Actually I had applied Tier 1 Ent initial application on 15th May 2016. The main applicant is due on 25th Aug 2016 for SetLR on 10 years route.

I hope the above make sense now.

Regards