ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last 10 Years Employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MIL3STON3
Newly Registered

Last 10 Years Employment

Post by MIL3STON3 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for my naturalisation next month.. In section 1.50 ( AN FORM) it asked for last 10 years employment history.

I have got All the P60'S for my last 10 years employment with different employers, but from 2010-2013 i have also submitted myself as a self employed person..

My question is Shall i send only P60'S for last 10 years employment or shall i send my tax returns from 2010-2013 as a self employed person ???

Sincere advice will be much appreciated.....

jstrong
Newly Registered

Re: Last 10 Years Employment

Post by jstrong » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

I would submit the P60 as an employed person for the last 10 years, and also the tax returns for any tax paid during the 3 years where you were self employed.
If all your tax matters are clear and there is nothing to hide, and all your work has been legal you should not worry.