ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application- best way to apply

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaynab79
United Kingdom

MN1 application- best way to apply

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 pm

I am applying for my 4 year old daughter in August and wondering which is the quiuckets and cheapest way to apply. Sutton council offers joint Naturalisation and Passport Checking Service (child) but I am not sure how long that will take. I am wondering if I apply by post and then after registration apply for fast track service (1week) passport issuance will be the quickest option.

I have read all other posts and guidelines but looking for further guidance on my particular query from other applicants on their experience.

thanks in advance.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 application- best way to apply

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

furthermore, in terms of referees can my daughter childminder act as professional referee as she is a registered ofsted childminder. My daughter is starting nursery end of sept so I cant take a teacher reference as yet.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Can someone pleassssseeeee comment

ni_uk
Newly Registered

Post by ni_uk » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 am

Childminder is fine as referee as I have got personal experience of it. NCS or direct post takes same time. Through NCS-JCAP, you don't need to send any of the original docs with application and to get passport form signed by referee again but direct postage means you have saved NCS fee. I would recommend NCS-JCAP.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm

thanks alot for the response. i will go for NCS-JCAP then