ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby Born In Uk

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Re: Baby Born In Uk

Post by Waleed01 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Apologize

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:42 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-e ... ar-and-uae
Wasn't aware of this scheme. Learnt something new. I'm not sure if your wife would be required to show any evidence at the point of entry in the UK to show the purpose of visit and medical care plan. As she has already travelled to the UK on a previous electronic visa waiver recently, then you probably already know what to expect. I don't know how different it is to when entering the UK with a visit visa, but assume it's probably quicker.

As already advised I'd agree that private medical care arrangements should be made in advance of travel.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Your wife may well be asked at the point of entry for documents showing the pre-booking for private medical treatment related to the birth of your baby.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Waleed01
Newly Registered

Post by Waleed01 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:00 am

We will work on this - we contacted the hospital
and they will send us the email confirmation

Thank you dear for all of your advice and clarification.