ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mschauhan

Applying for Naturalisation

Post by mschauhan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:53 pm

I'm on ILR after my Hsmp judicial review 5 plus 1 years and got my ILR back in 2013. I'm applying for Naturalisation now. I'm an employee and don't have any self employment registered.

Kindly advise any check list or documents which I need to bring it to Nationality Service Check. I am filling Passport application as well.

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for Naturalisation

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm

The required documents are listed on form AN
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1-2016.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks a lot. I m filling form at the moment. Just a stupid question I got which is when it says on form to tick like title or anything from else. Do I need to X in box or the normal tick sign :|
KIND REGARDS

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:14 pm

If the form asks you to tick, then it's the normal tick sign not a X
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks again. Much appreciated :)

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello Everyone

I cleared my B1 Level 5 with trinity College London yesterday. And got an NCS appointment for tomorrow. Usually it's pretty hard to get NCS appointment now a days.

I'm applying both together my Passport and Naturalisation.
My query is as I passed yesterday and trinity college is saying that they gonna send me certificate within 7 days. Should I go to appointment tomorrow ? Someone advice me that just put the unique reference number in form and take it with me. Still I don't have the original certificate. Kindly Advise or anyone with same experience. Please share.

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:12 pm

The NCS staff will want to see the original certificate in order to submit a certified copy with your application.
(Casa, not CR001)

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 am

The pass certificate (or a certified copy if using NCS) will need to be sent with the application.

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks everyone.

Do i need to attach my P60s with naturalisation application ?
Or any recommanded Check List of docs. I have an ILR since 2013 after my HSMP visa.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 am

mschauhan wrote:Do i need to attach my P60s with naturalisation application ?
Or any recommanded Check List of docs. I have an ILR since 2013 after my HSMP visa.
Suggest that you read the AN form and associated guide & booklet. They explain the documents required.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... en-form-an