ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 Level 5 Test Certificates - Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mschauhan

B1 Level 5 Test Certificates - Please Help

Post by mschauhan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello Everyone

I cleared my B1 Level 5 with trinity College London yesterday. And got an NCS appointment for tomorrow. Usually it's pretty hard to get NCS appointment now a days.

I'm applying both together my Passport and Naturalisation.
My query is as I passed yesterday and trinity college is saying that they gonna send me certificate within 7 days. Should I go to appointment tomorrow ? Someone advice me that just put the unique reference number in form and take it with me. Still I don't have the original certificate. Kindly Advise or anyone with same experience. Please share.

Kind Regards

imnewhere

Re: B1 Level 5 Test Certificates - Please Help

Post by imnewhere » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

You will need the original certificate as the NCS need to certify it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: B1 Level 5 Test Certificates - Please Help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Please continue in your existing topic where you have already asked this question.

Apply for Naturalisation (click)

See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.