ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in Filling up FLR M form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pelinfatih
Newly Registered

Help in Filling up FLR M form

Post by pelinfatih » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 pm

hı everyone

I will start to fill FLRm but ı need some help please...ıt is gonna be for my husband. we are Turkısh nationals. ı had a work permit on Ankara Agreement which is for Turkish ppeople only. my husband joined me in 2012 as my dependant on my work permit. basically we were on a work permit visa . last month, I completed my 10 years resıdency here and applied for ILR. and I got it. my husbands visa is gonna expire in September. we need to apply for FLRm as spouse of a person settled ın the UK.
now my questıons;

sectıon 2,2 ıs yhis the first time you have applied visa above categories?

I guess I need to say YES. even he was a dependant to me before but it was a work permit and gave us limited permit to stay.

section 2,3 which category we need to tick on this one?

first period to leave to remain???

please help us guys. we are ın the begınnıng and already stuck :roll:

thanks

pelinfatih
Newly Registered

Flrm documents

Post by pelinfatih » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:31 am

Hi Casa
Im filling the flrm for my husband. I have IlR and we need to be fit for the 18600 requirements. Im the sponsor and earning that money anyway. On section 7A, do we need to put both of our income? Because we are both working. Or as a sponsor shall I just put mine? I have proper papers than my husband. He changed jobs recently. Do we nerd to submit 6 months, 1 year or 2 years financial papers? Even I put my documents on the form, I still would like to add my husbands pay slips and statmenets as well. He is the one paying for rent. Im paying the rest bills, food, phones etc. I think it never hurts to add extra documents right???

Thanks