ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa refusal causes- applying again.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

effell007

Family visit visa refusal causes- applying again.

Post by effell007 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi all,
I applied for my mother in law 2 weeks ago for family visit visa for 6 weeks as we are expecting baby next week. although I declared to pay all her cost of visit in my supporting letter, her application recently has been refused for her own financial circumstances and documents which are not mandatory. I attached the refusal causes below-
The decision

I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) 4.2 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:

• Although you state that your sponsor intends to fund part of your trip you are required to satisfy me of your circumstances in India. I have therefore considered your own personal circumstances separately from those of your sponsor.
• You state on your visa application form that you are a dependent of your spouse and that you have an additional income of £330 each month from properties and rent. You have provided no details of your additional income or of your spouse's income. I am not satisfied this is a
accurate reflection of your means.
• Y 011 have provided as evidence a bank statement from Brae Bank in the name of
account number ending *7001, showing funds of BOT 4,27,574 (£4,016.85@ BOT
1 Ou=u.939). This account was recently opened and received its first deposit on 05/04/16, reaching its current level over a period of 3 months and 7 days. You have provided no details as to the origin of these funds or your income and I am not satisfied that these funds are genuinely available for your exclusive use.
• In light of all the above, I am not satisfied that you will leave the UK at the end of your visit or that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes and will not undertake any prohibited activities set out in V 4.5 - V 4.10. (paragraphs 4.2(a), 4.2(c) and 4.2(d))

• Furthermore, given the above concerns about the funds actually available to you, I am not satisfied that you will have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds. This includes the cost of the return or onward journey and any costs relating to dependants, and the cost of planned activities. (paragraph
4.2(e))

Future Applications
Any future UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change.

Since, i am sponsoring her they have not raised any question about my ability or so on. I am thinking to add her other joint account and bonds and my father in laws income source (employment letter, bank statement) and bills to reconsider new application.
I would highly appreciate if you bring some light on it or any suggestions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family visit visa refusal causes- applying again.

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

her application recently has been refused for her own financial circumstances and documents which are not mandatory
Why do you think submitting evidence of her circumstances, personal and financial, is not mandatory? How else is the ECO to assess her circumstances if no evidence is provided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.