ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamza Amjad

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:16 pm

khani24 wrote:
Hamza Amjad wrote:
khani24 wrote:hey everyone..
I am really depressed... because of my visa got refused.. here all are in same boat so I will share my timeline..

applied 13 may 2016
used priority service (paid extra 72000 pkr) :'(
got passport on 24 may 2016 (with visa refused)
Reason: not genuine relationship
appealed: 28 may 2016
payment taken: 24 june 2016
and now I am just waiting...
any idea about how much time are they taking for Pakistan appeals ..?
I have become anxiety patient just because of this all...
there is no way to contact them and get some updates.. :(
May Allah subhan tala give you sabar

did home office call you for any inquiry ?
no... they didn't call anyone at all..
Thanku .

Can you tell us the list of papers u have submited with your application ?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Thanku .

Can you tell us the list of papers u have submited with your application ?[/quote]

my hubby hired a solicitor ... and they submitted everything...

1.pay slips (last 6 months)
2. accommodation proof
3. employer letter
4. tax return form
5. my tb test certificate
6. my ielts test result
7. nikah nama.. English and Urdu both attested
8. wedding pics
9. pictures after wedding
10. facetime and skype call history

I think that's it.. don't remember anything else...

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:51 pm

khani24 wrote:Thanku .

Can you tell us the list of papers u have submited with your application ?
my hubby hired a solicitor ... and they submitted everything...

1.pay slips (last 6 months)
2. accommodation proof
3. employer letter
4. tax return form
5. my tb test certificate
6. my ielts test result
7. nikah nama.. English and Urdu both attested
8. wedding pics
9. pictures after wedding
10. facetime and skype call history

I think that's it.. don't remember anything else...[/quote]

i think your Solicter should ave attached more things to fill Genuine Relation(BOX)

1: tickets of your hubby going bk to see you , is one of the biigest proof they look for

2 : PHone calls statements from you and your hubby

3: whatsapp chat/ call history

4: 2 character references from any of your frnds or colleagues/

i hope your appeal is sucessfull... Insha Allah..
2nd Application
Using Priority service

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 am

I have read on this forum and many other forums,, BHC takes only 2-2.5 months for india and many other countries, but why they taking 6-8 months for Pakistan, just for an ecm review..?

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:24 pm

hi, just wanted to ask those who used priority service, did you receive an email from Sheffield confirming that they have received your application?
2nd Application
Using Priority service

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:hi, just wanted to ask those who used priority service, did you receive an email from Sheffield confirming that they have received your application?
I sent online application on 14/07/16 - priority settlement. did biometrics on 18/07/16 and recieved email from Sheffield on 19/07/16

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I am really depressed... because of my visa got refused.. here all are in same boat so I will share my timeline..

applied 13 may 2016
Can you tell us when did you get married and how many times your husband visited you after the marriage

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Pti2323 wrote:
Hamza Amjad wrote:hi, just wanted to ask those who used priority service, did you receive an email from Sheffield confirming that they have received your application?
I sent online application on 14/07/16 - priority settlement. did biometrics on 18/07/16 and recieved email from Sheffield on 19/07/16
Thanks, I'm asking because we submitted docs on 22nd and my biometric was on 25th with priority service however I haven't received no confirmation email so I'm just slightly worried. Also have HO called you to enquire?
2nd Application
Using Priority service

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:40 am

khani24 wrote:I have read on this forum and many other forums,, BHC takes only 2-2.5 months for india and many other countries, but why they taking 6-8 months for Pakistan, just for an ecm review..?
Yes it's very true for all other countries it's much quicker. Only us pakistanis left in middle without any responses. If they can't stick to the deadlines then they shouldn't give 15 weeks deadline they never review in 15 weeks.. They should have say that we ll do it within a year. This eco office which is dealing with pakistan appeals is pathetically slow. And they do not have any emails or fone numbers to check on the process.
I had sent emails to complaint section and Immigration minister that why this appeal process is slower in pakistan then other countries. U all plz do email them also..
Rant over.

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 am

Pti2323 wrote:

applied 13 may 2016
Can you tell us when did you get married and how many times your husband visited you after the marriage
I got married in april 2015
husband went back in june 2015
didn't come back to see me after that
case submitted in may 2016

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:15 am

samreen1 wrote:
khani24 wrote:I have read on this forum and many other forums,, BHC takes only 2-2.5 months for india and many other countries, but why they taking 6-8 months for Pakistan, just for an ecm review..?
Yes it's very true for all other countries it's much quicker. Only us pakistanis left in middle without any responses. If they can't stick to the deadlines then they shouldn't give 15 weeks deadline they never review in 15 weeks.. They should have say that we ll do it within a year. This eco office which is dealing with pakistan appeals is pathetically slow. And they do not have any emails or fone numbers to check on the process.
I had sent emails to complaint section and Immigration minister that why this appeal process is slower in pakistan then other countries. U all plz do email them also..
Rant over.
I will surely send emails to both of them...

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:20 am

It is very important in proving genuine relationship that the uk spouse visits their partner in Pakistan after 6 months or so, I know this can be difficult but it goes a long way in helping your case, I've also said in previous posts that people need to send greeting cards to each other i.e anniversary cards, birthday cards, get well soon cards,include these in your apllication, these are small and simple things that could swing the decision in your favour :lol:

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:49 am

MGH wrote:It is very important in proving genuine relationship that the uk spouse visits their partner in Pakistan after 6 months or so, I know this can be difficult but it goes a long way in helping your case, I've also said in previous posts that people need to send greeting cards to each other i.e anniversary cards, birthday cards, get well soon cards,include these in your apllication, these are small and simple things that could swing the decision in your favour :lol:
mmm.. means their are less chances of decision over turning in appeal..?
because he still didn't visit me or have any plan of visiting.

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:16 am

Asalamalaykum My brothers and sisters my wife recieved an email to collect her passport but the supporting documents habe not been sent at all. Does anyone know if gerrys islamabad is open on a saturday? on the email it says mon - fri but i know mirpur is open on saturday anyone ?

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Asad1232009 wrote:Asalamalaykum My brothers and sisters my wife recieved an email to collect her passport but the supporting documents habe not been sent at all. Does anyone know if gerrys islamabad is open on a saturday? on the email it says mon - fri but i know mirpur is open on saturday anyone ?
No its not open on Saturday. the supporting documents usually comes after a decision has been made. so you can expect it in the next 10 working days. I hope you have a good news In sha Allah

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Asad1232009 wrote:Asalamalaykum My brothers and sisters my wife recieved an email to collect her passport but the supporting documents habe not been sent at all. Does anyone know if gerrys islamabad is open on a saturday? on the email it says mon - fri but i know mirpur is open on saturday anyone ?

Best of luck, check your account for refund of IHS fees, it's usually done before email is received, if it's not refunded, visa should be granted inshallah.

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:50 pm

khani24 wrote:
Pti2323 wrote:

applied 13 may 2016

I got married in april 2015
husband went back in june 2015
didn't come back to see me after that
case submitted in may 2016
Since you submitted your application just over a years time. i dont think visits are such necessary as the sponsor is always worried about the Financial requirments and dont wanna take holidays to mess things up. if you have submitted photos of wedding ceremony with family members etc around and your photos after the wedding, and the whatsaapp and skype calls or msgs as you mentioned. then you should not have been refused in the first place. But your case in strong and i think either the ECM or the Judge would definitly overturn the decision. but yes its gonna be a long wait.
how about re applying ???

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:
Pti2323 wrote:
Thanks, I'm asking because we submitted docs on 22nd and my biometric was on 25th with priority service however I haven't received no confirmation email so I'm just slightly worried. Also have HO called you to enquire?
they are not as efficient as you would think. sometimes emails comes really late. dont worry. Also about the phone call, i really dont know as my sponsor is on holidays with me now. so the UK number is switched off

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:15 pm

WHICH DATE DID U APPLY BROTHER?
2nd Application
Using Priority service

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:05 am

Hello friends
I had my wife court hearing today. As some people knows the refusal was just the non verified information, check by the ECO on the English language certificate which didn't correspond with the information held by Cambridge university.
As the report was not conclusive that what information didn't corresponds but with my investigation with the English language institute, I found that they had my wife date of birth wrong. I made the correction and sent the updated evidence to the Eco for the review but Eco didn't overturn and instead went to the appeal court.
Today judge asked the high commission representative if he has anything to say, to which he said nothing as he himself think that decision should have been reviewed as he cant see any other information which was not verified. The judge then told me that she is going to reserve her decision and will write to me in couple of weeks time but indicated that she has no issues in allowing the appeal after going through all the evidence provided.

Any idea how long from now on???
Thanks everyone

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:24 am

MGH wrote:It is very important in proving genuine relationship that the uk spouse visits their partner in Pakistan after 6 months or so, I know this can be difficult but it goes a long way in helping your case, I've also said in previous posts that people need to send greeting cards to each other i.e anniversary cards, birthday cards, get well soon cards,include these in your apllication, these are small and simple things that could swing the decision in your favour :lol:
Its easier to say this but how can someone visit his wife/family after every 6 months if their limited visas or leave tp to remain in uk (before getting settlement status) got refused and had to to go through this lengthy process of winning appeal and then waiting for visa/passport? then there is also work/study related issues which also make it difficult . If you are born as british then thats different matter

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 am

khani24 wrote: mmm.. means their are less chances of decision over turning in appeal..?
no you have chances if yo provided them all relevant documents for proving that relationship is genuine and still exist in present

Its very unfair or rather stupid to refuse application just because your husband was not able to visit you within one year..How this prove that relationship is not genuine in presence of all others legal valid relationship documents? challenge them in court

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:06 am

online app 28 june
bio 30 june
sheffield email recieved application 6th july
decision made...?
call collect passport 29 july
Going monday to find out. In sha Allah my wife will get her visa

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:30 am

khan_81 wrote:Hello friends
I had my wife court hearing today. As some people knows the refusal was just the non verified information, check by the ECO on the English language certificate which didn't correspond with the information held by Cambridge university.
As the report was not conclusive that what information didn't corresponds but with my investigation with the English language institute, I found that they had my wife date of birth wrong. I made the correction and sent the updated evidence to the Eco for the review but Eco didn't overturn and instead went to the appeal court.
Today judge asked the high commission representative if he has anything to say, to which he said nothing as he himself think that decision should have been reviewed as he cant see any other information which was not verified. The judge then told me that she is going to reserve her decision and will write to me in couple of weeks time but indicated that she has no issues in allowing the appeal after going through all the evidence provided.

Any idea how long from now on???

It can take up to 21 working days to receive the determination, after that your wife should receive email to submit passport in around 2 weeks, should receive passport back in 4 weeks after submission, she will need a valid TB certificate, I suggest getting that done while you are waiting, also IHS fees will need to be paid if your application was made after the fee was introduced. Best of luck
Thanks everyone

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:03 am

ILR1980 wrote:
khani24 wrote: mmm.. means their are less chances of decision over turning in appeal..?
no you have chances if yo provided them all relevant documents for proving that relationship is genuine and still exist in present

Its very unfair or rather stupid to refuse application just because your husband was not able to visit you within one year..How this prove that relationship is not genuine in presence of all others legal valid relationship documents? challenge them in court
we provided everything in first go as well, but they just need something to refuse visa, so they did, its not in our hand, we can only pray, I don't know why they don't treat us like human, if they cant give visa to spouses of british citizens they should stop them for marrying outside uk, then no one will beg them for visa....:/