ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complain against to solicitor while JR application proceed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saikat
Newly Registered

Complain against to solicitor while JR application proceed

Post by Saikat » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:26 am

Dear friends,
Good morning.
Could You please explain to me, what does it mean in this paper.(enclosed document)I am sorry to ask ,''how can I download photo with this post please.'',

I received consent order and it wrote on it is the following,
Consent order from tribunal.

''Upon the respondent agreeing to withdraw the certification in her decision letter of 23rd January 2016 ( but to maintain to refusal in her decision letter):
By consent it is ordered that,

1.The applicant do have leave to withdraw the above numbered claim for judicial review.
2.The Respondent do pay 50% of the applicants reasonable cost to be assessed if not agreed.''

I am unable to download the photo but I wrote exactly the same here.
I applied for JR AGAINST MY REFUSAL LETTER ON 23RD JANUARY 2016 AND APPLIED JR BECAUSE HOME OFFICE DID NOT GIVE ME ANY IN COUNTRY RIGHT OF APPEAL.

My application was 10 yrs long lawful residency. Before applied long residency application my situation was tier 1 entrepreneur Appeal ( FTT AND UTT) both allowed for reconsideration, by this time I made 10 yrs and applied through set(lr) before 6th April 2015. After one yr in January 2016 they refused my application for toeic and previous bank statement. I won appeal tier 1 entrepreneur, FTT and UTT on 24 march 2014 and was waiting for visa to be issued but while I applied set (lr) they verified that bank statement in DECEMBER 2015 AND REFUSED ME on the basis of deception on previous application. But the account was valid for FDR account on that time, since 2012 until 2014 December. Now it has been closed and they verified now and said the statement is false, fake.

But now my question is my solicitor did not inform me and explain me when Tribunal sent me these letters. Luckily, later on I found that HO agreed to remove my certification from my refusal letter and has agreed to give me some cost. I am not happy with my solicitor due to his hidden policy and now he is asking me more money to pay. Though he did not realize that I received this recent consent order from some other source. In this case what I can do, if I want to withdraw my file from my current solicitor?

whom do I need to contact that I have been changed my solicitor? how could I contact? what is the way if I bring the files to me for now.
and later on I will select a new solicitor

how could I claim this money?

it would be great if you assist me please. Thanks in advance.

noajthan

Re: Complain against to solicitor while JR application proce

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Follow up any complaint against legal advisor with Law Society and SRA.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.