ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal to issue a residence card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marian12
Newly Registered

Refusal to issue a residence card

Post by marian12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi there,

I am a Non EEA National married to an EEA national.

I got refused as well with my Residency card application because I did not give enough evidence that my husband is an EEA National as a qualified person working in UK.

The problem I see is that we didn't update them of my husband's change of employment.

And when they contacted my husband's ex employer and they stated that my husband didn't work for them, which is a lie! We have all payslips and bank wages payments from them that my husband worked for them in a short period of time.

And this I think made a huge impact on declining my residency card application. Making HO think that I submitted false document.

We want to appeal but don't know if this is a good move. Or just reapply. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

maricruz
Newly Registered

Re: Refusal to issue a residence card

Post by maricruz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm

I will advise you to reapply and write a cover letter explaining that your EEA Nationaly was working for the company before putting the date that he started the job and ended it. If you have the P45, you can also add that to the letter. Make sure you explain what happened.

There is no need to appeal as it takes months and its a complete waste of money because they have not made mistake. They have follow the tick box as usual.

Wish you good luck

marian12
Newly Registered

Post by marian12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Can I re-apply right away?

How can I re-apply if they have my passport? They gave back all the documents we submitted but not my passport. And the refusal letter says I have to leave the country as soon as possible, just like the other letters I have been reading here.

We also have an upcoming holidays in September and this is another problem we have.

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 pm

maricruz wrote:I will advise you to reapply and write a cover letter explaining that your EEA Nationaly was working for the company before putting the date that he started the job and ended it. If you have the P45, you can also add that to the letter. Make sure you explain what happened.

There is no need to appeal as it takes months and its a complete waste of money because they have not made mistake. They have follow the tick box as usual.

Wish you good luck

Do you know HO is more strict then a court, a judge can allow appeal easily then home, i will suggest go for paper appeal and make a new application as well, if you want .

And this is normal HO lie from time to time. But infact they want to delay delay and delay so they think if eu sponsor is helping you with the visa he will run away by that time. And if it is true relationship the eu sponsor will stay ,

KyLLlHEP
Newly Registered

Post by KyLLlHEP » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:12 pm

please tell me how you solved your issue,I have exactly the same situation and I don't know what to do? Thank you