ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension 50k investment query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Query12345
Newly Registered

Extension 50k investment query

Post by Query12345 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi I have a query about extension applications. My business partner and I are currently on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa (50k). Firstly, do we need to show statements showing funds being transferred from our joint personal account (where we initially showed we had 50k to invest) to our joint business account ? The reason I ask is, the funds we've put into the business account have come from a personal account, not the joint account where we initially showed the money.

Secondly, do we have to show the entire amount of 50k being transferred in this way? What if we have been paying for our business investments from the money we earn from clients?

Query12345
Newly Registered

Re: Extension 50k investment query

Post by Query12345 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:32 am

Hi guys .... Any thoughts on the above queries ? I can provide any further details if need be... Please help ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:56 am

- Money must be transferred from personal account (e.g joint account) to business account for director's loan
- You need to show that you transferred the whole amount this way, profits generated are not investments
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Query12345
Newly Registered

Post by Query12345 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks for replying....it's much appreciated