ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waseemiqbal

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by waseemiqbal » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

soworried wrote:
waseemiqbal wrote:
soworried wrote:Hello
Alhamdulillah my decision has been overturned.lil confused.do I need to book an appointment to submit passport????n should I submit my tb certificate with passport ??? Is there time limit to submit passport??? Sorry for askin so many questions.

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
can i ask what was your deadline? n what type of mail ur received? n where from? Sheffield or global appeals?
16 May
From sheffield
In email they said they have overturned the decision submit ur passport pay ur ihs n provide copy of this letter with passport.
do u pay IHS FEE? how u pay it? did u pay it on new application?

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:17 pm

Asad1232009 wrote:online app 28 june
bio 30 june
sheffield email recieved application 6th july
decision made...?
call collect passport 29 july
Going monday to find out. In sha Allah my wife will get her visa
insha Allah your wil get a visa ..

Did u use priority service?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

rajam

Post by rajam » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:23 pm

congrats on ur visa ...
can i ask what was your deadline? n what type of mail ur received? n where from? Sheffield or global appeals?[/quote]

16 May
From sheffield
In email they said they have overturned the decision submit ur passport pay ur ihs n provide copy of this letter with passport.[/quote]

do u pay IHS FEE? how u pay it? did u pay it on new application?[/quote]

@waseemiqbal

Have u receieved any updates yet?

Also, can anyone give me an email address to contact the sheffields appeal department? Court said they have not heard anything from home office yet
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

faisal1983

Post by faisal1983 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:08 pm

salaam all, my wife gave her passport for visa stamping on the 15/07/2016 and my wife is pregnant how long does it take usually for the whole process to complete ?

khani24
Newly Registered

Post by khani24 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:10 pm

got my pending appeal letter today..

appealed: 27 may 2016
pending appeal letter : 1 august
deadline: 9 November..

but I am planning to re apply, as its not guaranteed that I will get visa even after this much torture or not.

can some one tell me how much time ukvi takes to send back documents if appeal is withdrawn..?

secondly. my tb test will expire on 27 sep, will I have to do that again if I re-apply in beginning of sep ...?

soworried
Newly Registered

Post by soworried » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:23 pm

faisal1983 wrote:salaam all, my wife gave her passport for visa stamping on the 15/07/2016 and my wife is pregnant how long does it take usually for the whole process to complete ?
I gave mine on same day 15th July n still waitin

soworried
Newly Registered

Post by soworried » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:33 pm

@ waseemiqbal
made the payment by visiting https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:14 am

Asalamalaykum All i would just like to Thank all thoose who helped me out. Alhamdulilah my wife has recieved her visa. Is there anything we should know about the next steps and do they ask anything at the airport?

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 am

Asad1232009 wrote:Asalamalaykum All i would just like to Thank all thoose who helped me out. Alhamdulilah my wife has recieved her visa. Is there anything we should know about the next steps and do they ask anything at the airport?

Mubbark brother . Can u pls tell me did u use priority service?
2nd Application
Using Priority service

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:44 am

Hamza Amjad wrote:
Asad1232009 wrote:Asalamalaykum All i would just like to Thank all thoose who helped me out. Alhamdulilah my wife has recieved her visa. Is there anything we should know about the next steps and do they ask anything at the airport?

Mubbark brother . Can u pls tell me did u use priority service?
And did HO call you for any enquiry?
2nd Application
Using Priority service

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:31 pm

faisal1983 wrote:salaam all, my wife gave her passport for visa stamping on the 15/07/2016 and my wife is pregnant how long does it take usually for the whole process to complete ?
Salam brother can u share pls when was ur deadline and what was refusal reasons?

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:26 pm

@ Brother Hamza. yes we used priority and no we did not get a call from the home office. our application was very simple and straight forward. i used the exact same documents except updated payslips and more relationship evidence

mk2011
Newly Registered

Post by mk2011 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:24 pm

3rd visa rejected-: 30th June 2015
Appealed
Sep 2015- asked update saying i did not tell reason why am appealing but I did, sent appeal form again?
Deadline apparently 15th January 2016
court date received-: 4th June 2016
Court date-: 15th August 2016
Plz plz pray been 5 years since married have 4 year old son suffering.
May Allah unite u all with ur husband wife kids and ease everyone's pain
Ameen

rajam

Post by rajam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Alhumdulillah decision has been overturned. I have been sent an email to pay the ihs. I was unable yo pay this so i am waiting for a reply for how i should now do this. On the email it says i should submit passport with a copy of the enail. Do i need to await any call/letter or can i submit asap?

My last question is, i have used a solicitor, and the decision was overturned before going to court, do i still need to pay the full fees to the solicitor?

T
Still waiting...

Sidhrakhan
Newly Registered

Post by Sidhrakhan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 pm

rajam wrote:Alhumdulillah decision has been overturned. I have been sent an email to pay the ihs. I was unable yo pay this so i am waiting for a reply for how i should now do this. On the email it says i should submit passport with a copy of the enail. Do i need to await any call/letter or can i submit asap?

My last question is, i have used a solicitor, and the decision was overturned before going to court, do i still need to pay the full fees to the solicitor?

T
Many many congratulations on the overturn it gives hope to other members you can pay the surcharge following
https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start

Secondly as the mater didn't go to court so your solicitor costs wouldn't of incurred more as you was waiting for court I presume you have paid the first initial cost when solicitor done the appeal paperwork for you

rajam

Post by rajam » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:13 am

Sidhrakhan wrote:
rajam wrote:Alhumdulillah decision has been overturned. I have been sent an email to pay the ihs. I was unable yo pay this so i am waiting for a reply for how i should now do this. On the email it says i should submit passport with a copy of the enail. Do i need to await any call/letter or can i submit asap?

T
Many many congratulations on the overturn it gives hope to other members you can pay the surcharge following

Secondly as the mater didn't go to court so your solicitor costs wouldn't of incurred more as you was waiting for court I presume you have paid the first initial cost when solicitor done the appeal paperwork for you
Thank you. Allah swt listens to all duass and everything will work out for the best for all brothers and sisters on this forum inshaAllah. I have tried using the link you sent me but that didnt work either, also tried opening my original application; the application opens but i cannoy make a payment but i have sent an email to ihs so lets see what they say. Are you aware of the passport submission? Can i just submit?
Still waiting...

Sidhrakhan
Newly Registered

Post by Sidhrakhan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:42 am

rajam wrote:
Sidhrakhan wrote:

T

Thank you. Allah swt listens to all duass and everything will work out for the best for all brothers and sisters on this forum inshaAllah. I have tried using the link you sent me but that didnt work either, also tried opening my original application; the application opens but i cannoy make a payment but i have sent an email to ihs so lets see what they say. Are you aware of the passport submission? Can i just submit?
Have you tried using the link on Laptop or PC desktop because the website itself is working and it is not down secondly there is no harm in printing the email and taking your passport along to the VAC centre

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:09 am

Salaam all,

So I applied in October 2015 and my wife's application was refused in January 2016. I submitted an appeal in the same month and was given a date of review for June 28th. Nothing heard to date so I contacted the tribunal and they said they havent been told anything and that the amount of appeals is crazy amounts. I'm going to reapply now with priority. We were refused on it not being a genuine relationship, I did supply 8 months or something along that long of what'sapp, emails, call logs and pictures in terms of communication as well as photos of the three day wedding ceremony. But apparently not enough.

Anyway I went to see my wife in March this year so that will be included in the evidence this time as well as photos of us going places.

Just some help please, I'll be submitting the following:
Vaf4a,
Sponsorship form,
Letter of sponsorship outlining the previous refusal reasons too,
7 months bank statements stamped by bank,
7 months payslips,
Letter of employment reference,
Employment contract,
Housing inspection report,
Letter of allowing us to live with parents at home from parents,
Certified passport photocopies including entry and exit stamps. To Pakistan of my self and my family who came to the wedding,
Applicants passport copy and Id card copy,
Tb certificate she did again recently,
English test from September 2015 (is this OK?)
Passport photos of applicant,
August 2015-august 2016 emails,
August 2015-august 2016 WhatsApp logs,
Feb 2016-august 2016 WhatsApp screenshots,
March 2016-august 2016 call logs,
Wedding photos,
Various other pictures of my recent visit to Pakistan,
Latest airline e ticket receipt,
Western Union money transfers to her,
Her bank statement stamped,
English and urdu marriage certificate,
Sponsors proof of address,
Sponsors birth certificate,

I now need to do the online bits such as online application, ihs payment proof, printed online application, biometrics appointment letter

Am. I missing anything?

Thank you all in advance

rajam

Post by rajam » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:05 am

T[/quote]

Secondly as the mater didn't go to court so your solicitor costs wouldn't of incurred more as you was waiting for court I presume you have paid the first initial cost when solicitor done the appeal paperwork for you[/quote]

Thank you. Allah swt listens to all duass and everything will work out for the best for all brothers and sisters on this forum inshaAllah. I have tried using the link you sent me but that didnt work either, also tried opening my original application; the application opens but i cannoy make a payment but i have sent an email to ihs so lets see what they say. Are you aware of the passport submission? Can i just submit?[/quote]

Have you tried using the link on Laptop or PC desktop because the website itself is working and it is not down secondly there is no harm in printing the email and taking your passport along to the VAC centre[/quote]

I have tried the website itself, it says i need to make the payment in the country i am applying from, it doesnt let me proceed. Also when i open my application all sections are highlighted and do not open, so i have no option allowing me to pay. I need to pay before passport is submitted. I sent an email on thursday but i havent received a reply.
Still waiting...

Hasipati
Newly Registered

Post by Hasipati » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:46 pm

rajam wrote:T

Secondly as the mater didn't go to court so your solicitor costs wouldn't of incurred more as you was waiting for court I presume you have paid the first initial cost when solicitor done the appeal paperwork for you[/quote]

Thank you. Allah swt listens to all duass and everything will work out for the best for all brothers and sisters on this forum inshaAllah. I have tried using the link you sent me but that didnt work either, also tried opening my original application; the application opens but i cannoy make a payment but i have sent an email to ihs so lets see what they say. Are you aware of the passport submission? Can i just submit?[/quote]
@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please

Have you tried using the link on Laptop or PC desktop because the website itself is working and it is not down secondly there is no harm in printing the email and taking your passport along to the VAC centre[/quote]

I have tried the website itself, it says i need to make the payment in the country i am applying from, it doesnt let me proceed. Also when i open my application all sections are highlighted and do not open, so i have no option allowing me to pay. I need to pay before passport is submitted. I sent an email on thursday but i havent received a reply.[/quote]

Hasipati
Newly Registered

Post by Hasipati » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:05 pm

@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please
Last edited by Hasipati on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hasipati
Newly Registered

Post by Hasipati » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 pm

rajam wrote:T

I have tried the website itself, it says i need to make the payment in the country i am applying from, it doesnt let me proceed. Also when i open my application all sections are highlighted and do not open, so i have no option allowing me to pay. I need to pay before passport is submitted. I sent an email on thursday but i havent received a reply.[/quote]

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Hasipati wrote:@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please
Sorry to hear that
What was your reason for visa refusal?
Thanks

rajam

Post by rajam » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Hasipati wrote:@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please
I was refused for two reasons:
1) the name of the english test did not match passport this was a fault from the centre.
2) hmrc showed tax was not being paid, this was an issue from my company.

I provided documents to clear both the refusals. I am thankful for the decision being overturned however, i am now having problems paying the ihs.
Still waiting...

sunoo
United Kingdom

Post by sunoo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:41 pm

rajam wrote:
I was refused for two reasons:
1) the name of the english test did not match passport this was a fault from the centre.
2) hmrc showed tax was not being paid, this was an issue from my company.

I provided documents to clear both the refusals. I am thankful for the decision being overturned however, i am now having problems paying the ihs.
My Mrs application is under process and we are awaiting decision. If yours have been refused due to the above mentioned reason then I should expect a refusal too. My wife passed her IELTS exam before we got married under her maiden name. She changed her name on the new ID card and passport adopting my surname.

How dumb the ECO could be refusing on these grounds? It is common sense that people do choose the change their names after getting married :(