ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photo Guidance for New Pilot Scheme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mschauhan

Photo Guidance for New Pilot Scheme

Post by mschauhan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello Everyone

I have an NCS appointment tomorrow. I am applying for both naturalization and Passport together under new Pilot scheme.

A little confused about photos. Can someone guide that how many photos required for both applications and should it be attested by referees or not?

My understandings are 2 passport size photos (Light Grey Background) with Name and Date of Birth on their back are OK for both Naturalization and Passport Applications.

Kindly Guide.

mkh05r

Re: Photo Guidance for New Pilot Scheme

Post by mkh05r » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:01 pm

mschauhan wrote:Hello Everyone

I have an NCS appointment tomorrow. I am applying for both naturalization and Passport together under new Pilot scheme.

A little confused about photos. Can someone guide that how many photos required for both applications and should it be attested by referees or not?

My understandings are 2 passport size photos (Light Grey Background) with Name and Date of Birth on their back are OK for both Naturalization and Passport Applications.

Kindly Guide.
one on AN form and two for passport

mschauhan

Post by mschauhan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks for guidanc. Is it fine to put Name and DOB on back of each photo ?

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 pm

mschauhan wrote:Thanks for guidanc. Is it fine to put Name and DOB on back of each photo ?
Better do this at the NCS appointment. AN photo can be pasted now. I did so