ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FTT appeal decision pending - 10 year residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mike.green.86
Newly Registered

FTT appeal decision pending - 10 year residency

Post by mike.green.86 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi All,

I hope you can help me with my query on 10 year ILR application. I had my First Tier Tribunal hearing for my case (FLR(FP) rejected..) a couple of weeks ago, and I am waiting to hear that decision. I will be completing my 10 years on 6th September 2016. I wanted to know that whether I can apply 28 days before in Person for ILR application by withdrawing my application - i.e. from 9th August 2016 onwards OR is it better for me to wait and complete my 10 years and then withdraw and apply in Person after 6th September 2016. Has anyone been in this situation?

Also the above assumes that I don't get the appeal decision, or if I get the appeal decision before 6th September, I will be applying for permission to appeal in Upper Tribunal.

Your help and guidance will be very appreciated.

Regards,
Mike

pink85

Re: FTT appeal decision pending - 10 year residency

Post by pink85 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 pm

mike.green.86 wrote:Hi All,

I hope you can help me with my query on 10 year ILR application. I had my First Tier Tribunal hearing for my case (FLR(FP) rejected..) a couple of weeks ago, and I am waiting to hear that decision. I will be completing my 10 years on 6th September 2016. I wanted to know that whether I can apply 28 days before in Person for ILR application by withdrawing my application - i.e. from 9th August 2016 onwards OR is it better for me to wait and complete my 10 years and then withdraw and apply in Person after 6th September 2016. Has anyone been in this situation?

Also the above assumes that I don't get the appeal decision, or if I get the appeal decision before 6th September, I will be applying for permission to appeal in Upper Tribunal.

Regards,
Mike
hi..my friend i am in aSme boat my 10 years finishing 27th august 2016 and pending appeal FTT.

i ask quastion same like u but still did not get replay...i am counfuse too..can i apply 1th aug or wait till 27th august.

my self thinking wait for 10 years and withdraw appeal bcos if ho rejected without right of appeal ..atlist we can fight in court......but still nee advise from gurus..
thanks ..my friend look at ur inbox too

pink85

Post by pink85 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:09 am

mike.green.86 wrote:Hi All,

Regards,
Mike
i read your older post its look like playing with this web

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:23 pm

pink85 wrote:thanks ..my friend look at ur inbox too
No point messaging someone who is not entitled to use PM feature yet.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mike.green.86
Newly Registered

Post by mike.green.86 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi thanks for the responses so far, but still waiting to hear if anyone has been through a similar situation or have any advice?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:24 pm

mike.green.86 wrote:Hi thanks for the responses so far, but still waiting to hear if anyone has been through a similar situation or have any advice?
...and what happened to your approved citizenship application in this thread? :idea:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1090255
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mike.green.86
Newly Registered

Post by mike.green.86 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Casa wrote:
mike.green.86 wrote:Hi thanks for the responses so far, but still waiting to hear if anyone has been through a similar situation or have any advice?
...and what happened to your approved citizenship application in this thread? :idea:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1090255

.. ah yes, I should have mentioned it - This case is for my brother, rather than myself. Apologies for misleading here. I would edit the original post to mention that its on behalf of my brother, but I am unable to.