ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple Entry Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Multiple Entry Visa

Post by MichaelTN » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello,

I've done some reading and have been getting mixed responses so I thought I'd put my question into my own terms to see if I can get a better explanation.

My Azeri girlfriend has a Multiple Entry Visa which is valid until October 23rd 2016.

We've already used the Schengen Visa once to stay in Spain for 10 days, she returned to Azerbaijan on the correct date.

Can we use this Multiple Entry Visa to visit Czech Republic for 14 days?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Multiple Entry Visa

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:49 pm

It would depend on the number of days that have been granted on the visa. This is independent to the fact that the visa permits Multiple entries and is valid from & to a specific date.

She should check how many days has been granted on the visa that was issued to her, to establish how many days are left.

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:47 am

She has been granted 90 days, we only used 10 of them in Spain.

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 am

MichaelTN wrote:She has been granted 90 days, we only used 10 of them in Spain.
Noticed you can't edit posts, sorry.

Granted 90 days within a 180 day window, we first used the Visa for Spain on 30th April, we want to visit Czech Republic on the 11th of August.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:46 am

MichaelTN wrote:
MichaelTN wrote:She has been granted 90 days, we only used 10 of them in Spain.
Noticed you can't edit posts, sorry.

Granted 90 days within a 180 day window, we first used the Visa for Spain on 30th April, we want to visit Czech Republic on the 11th of August.
Should be fine.

FYI: The visa she has appears to be a circulation visa (long validity of 1 year or more - allowing 90 days within a 180 day window).

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Great thanks a lot for the help cs95tdg, is there anything specific that she would need to mention at the immigration gate in Czech Republic? Just saying she's going for Tourism/Visiting Family?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:47 pm

MichaelTN wrote:Great thanks a lot for the help cs95tdg, is there anything specific that she would need to mention at the immigration gate in Czech Republic? Just saying she's going for Tourism/Visiting Family?
Make sure she carries the necessary supporting docs with her to provide if asked for by the immigration officer at the border. E.g. Evidence of accommodation, return travel ticket, travel insurance etc... These are not normally requested at the gate, but you are advised to have them at hand as they have the right to request to see these.

They will usually ask a question or two, which may include the purpose of the visit, in which case just mention you're on holiday or visiting family if that's what you will be doing.

Enjoy your holidays...