ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK CItizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tnash
Newly Registered

UK CItizenship

Post by tnash » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:24 pm

how long does the UK Citizenship take when you apply please, and what do they mean by spent driving ban or points please please please help and reply

stay blessed

!!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK CItizenship

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 pm

It can take a couple of months or many months. Some members have been waiting since mid 2014.

FAQs Citizenship Good Character Requirement (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tnash
Newly Registered

Post by tnash » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:39 pm

CR001 wrote:It can take a couple of months or many months. Some members have been waiting since mid 2014.

FAQs Citizenship Good Character Requirement (click)

Thank you so much, so what do they mean by spend driving ban or points ? and after the spent period they cant deny you or do anything , applying for a uk citizenship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for helping

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Do you have a driving ban and/or points on your licence? If so how long ago? Did you go to Court?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.