ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer's Letter for Holiday/Time off (ILR Application)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zacuk
Newly Registered

Employer's Letter for Holiday/Time off (ILR Application)

Post by Zacuk » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi,

The dates I traveled abroad may be slightly different from my actual holiday/leave from work, because (for example) the annual holiday from work might have started from Monday (which employer can confirm) but I might have traveled on Saturday (i.e., 2 days before the start of the official time-off starts).

(a)
Does it matter if such a difference exists between the dates of my travels (Section 6 of SET O application form (v 04/2016) and the dates of my official leave period, please?

(b)
Is this a good format to use by the employer:
Time-Off Start Date Time-Off End Date Number of Days Away Reason for Time-Off

Thanks

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Re: Employer's Letter for Holiday/Time off (ILR Application)

Post by mohammadali123 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:08 am

Hi
Doesnt matter if your leave differs from travel dates...i soent hours thinking about these things prior to my ilr application
If your employer has given u a letter atatibg ur leave and mentioned it was in accordance with your contract ...just take a chill pill....you can take leave from work and not travel at all..isnt it

If you have a fair amount of funds...employer eants you in your job and you have letters from ur company ...you should be fine...be organised with ur application label ur documents for the officer to find and figure out easily

Zacuk
Newly Registered

Re: Employer's Letter for Holiday/Time off (ILR Application)

Post by Zacuk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:03 pm

AoA, Thanks Ali.