ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - FPN

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thestas
Newly Registered

Tier 2 - FPN

Post by thestas » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:38 am

Hi There,

I was hoping someone could help me out. I think I am being paranoid here but my question is when I was completing my online Tier 2 application, under:

"Criminal Or Unspent convictions",
"A caution, warning, reprimand or fixed penalty.

I answered "no to all of these" but I completely forgot I received a FPN for a cycling violation, it was for 50 pounds and no points or court or anything, I paid it quickly and never thought of it again.

My Question is should I mention this to the HO during my Same Day Visa Premium Service? Or does this really not matter.

Once again thank you in advance.
Stas

Simz82
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 - FPN

Post by Simz82 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi,

I am not sure but I think you should mention this as it asks for you to be honest.

Please advise on the progress of your application

Regards

asp

Post by asp » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Declare the FPN at the earliest opportunity and explain that you forgot - very minor, long time sgo blah blah, very sorry blah blah.

FPN on its own is not serious enough to merit refusal provided you admit it before the HO checks your criminal history.

If you continue to conceal it HO are likely to find out when a real time check is done at your Premium Service Centre appointment. There will then be a very high risk of refusal for failing to disclose, as no one likes a liar.

thestas
Newly Registered

Post by thestas » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

I declared it when I showed up and everything went through fine, thank you guys so much,