ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp(flr) processing time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aravindlxp
Newly Registered

hsmp(flr) processing time

Post by aravindlxp » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:28 pm

hi everyone I got my hsmp approval ,i am within the UK, i have applied for hsmp(FLR) on 28th november ,can anyone please let me know when can i expect my paasport also what is the current processing times,i will be really thankful if someone can help me,thank u[/b]

seanjoe
Mood:
United States of America

Post by seanjoe » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Use this link for requested information:

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... dards.html
sean

mllejxw
Newly Registered

Post by mllejxw » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:55 pm

I submitted my FLR (HSMP) at the same time but haven't heard anything back except that they are working on it. Does anyone have any tips on how to get it back faster? I have tixs to go home for Xmas on the 21st. :(

Venksu
Newly Registered

Post by Venksu » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:35 pm

mllejxw wrote:I submitted my FLR (HSMP) at the same time but haven't heard anything back except that they are working on it. Does anyone have any tips on how to get it back faster? I have tixs to go home for Xmas on the 21st. :(
URL:
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... .html#HSMP

Extract from URL:
If you have received an acknowledgement letter from our Payment Handling Service relating to your FLR(HSMP) application you can request that your case be given urgent treatment by completing the 'Urgent Treatment' form below. Please complete and fax the form to 0114 207 6017.

Urgent Treatment Form (540 Kb)

Hi,

You can request urgent consideration by fax'ing them.

If they has some X'mas spirit left within them, they might consider your case :D

All the best, hope you can make it to your place by Xmas.

Ta,
V

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:21 am

It's running at 6-8 weeks at the moment.

Good luck.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

tester

Post by tester » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 am

aravindlxp - we are in the same situation, we applied on the 30th Nov and called the home office today. They said it has been dealt with and not to worry about a trip on the 19th Dec

mllejxw
Newly Registered

Post by mllejxw » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:33 pm

tester - you are doing much better than me. I submitted an urgent treatment and have called several times to say i have a trip on the 21st and the only reply i get is that they are working on it?!! apparently they have no Xmas spirit :(

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:02 am

tester wrote:aravindlxp - we are in the same situation, we applied on the 30th Nov and called the home office today. They said it has been dealt with and not to worry about a trip on the 19th Dec
Hello Taster,
I applied same as you on 30th of Nov, Please update me as well if you have any news
Thanx

tester

Post by tester » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 am

we'll see whether it actually turns up in time or not! we don't have it yet....it tends to depend who you talk to at the contact center, some of them will give you more information some just want to get you off the phone. They ignored our Urgent Treatment form as well, it seems like they don't really care about people putting urgent travel on them at this time of year!
mllejxw wrote:tester - you are doing much better than me. I submitted an urgent treatment and have called several times to say i have a trip on the 21st and the only reply i get is that they are working on it?!! apparently they have no Xmas spirit :(

thirdwave
Member of Standing

Post by thirdwave » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:07 pm

mllejxw wrote:tester - you are doing much better than me. I submitted an urgent treatment and have called several times to say i have a trip on the 21st and the only reply i get is that they are working on it?!! apparently they have no Xmas spirit :(
The reason why its being delayed is that they are in too much Xmas spirits and not due to the lack of it.. :wink: UK plc is now officially closed until the 2nd of January atleast..

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:30 pm

PLease check it

Christmas opening hours (Customer Contact Centre)

17 December 2007

The Customer Contact Centre in Sheffield will close for Christmas at 1700 on Friday 21 December and will reopen for business at 0900 Thursday 27 December. The Centre will also be closed on Tuesday 1 January.

tester

Post by tester » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:31 pm

we phoned them again...they posted it today so fingers crossed Royal Mail doesn't mess up and we'll get it back by the end of the week...

thirdwave wrote:
The reason why its being delayed is that they are in too much Xmas spirits and not due to the lack of it.. :wink: UK plc is now officially closed until the 2nd of January atleast..

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:55 am

Hello Tester,
Best of luck, It will be a Goodnews, Plz Let Us Know When You Get Your Passport Back
Thanx

tester

Post by tester » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:07 pm

Hurray! we got it back today - 2 year FLR approved. here are the dates for those interested:

30 Nov '07 - Submitted via an agent
6th Dec - Reference number recieved
11th Dec - Confirmation it was being "worked on"
17th Dec - posted
18th Dec - received

punitsahni wrote:Hello Tester,
Best of luck, It will be a Goodnews, Plz Let Us Know When You Get Your Passport Back
Thanx

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:24 pm

Congratulations,
That's a great news. Your hardwork and long await paid off
Enjoy yourself

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:45 am

Hello everyone
I submitted my FLR (HSMP) On 30 of Nov without any urgent request & got my Ref No On 4th Of Dec, but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone have any Information About time.

Thanx

tester

Post by tester » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:38 am

Call them and ask them - we called everyday. Sometimes you will get someone good at the call centre and they will let you know what is going on...
punitsahni wrote:Hello everyone
I submitted my FLR (HSMP) On 30 of Nov without any urgent request & got my Ref No On 4th Of Dec, but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone have any Information About time.

Thanx

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm

I called home office but thay says it is curently takeing 6 weeks time. they can not give me any information.
Thanx

Gold
Newly Registered

Post by Gold » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 am

Hello Punitsahni
It is my first post, i am just reading the forum. Nothing heard from you after 19th of DEC. Have you got your passport back or still waiting. I applied For FLR in the first week of DEC By an agent, I Got my reff number. But still waiting for passport. plz tell me if there is anything spl.
Thanks

Gold

sampal
Newly Registered

Post by sampal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:15 am

Hi Gold / Punitsahni

We have not heard from you about your FLR status. Have you guys got it now? Can you tell us about the dates of your FLR delivery if possible?

thanks
Sampal

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:01 am

Hello sampal.
I haven't got my passport back yet, might be due to x-mass holidays. i am calling home office continously, getting same answer (under consideration).
thanx for your concern, could you please let us know about your FLR dates as well.

Thanx
punitsahni

sampal
Newly Registered

Post by sampal » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 am

Hi PunitSahni

I have not received my Passport yet. Here are my timelines:

1. Application Received by FLR Team: 10th Dec
2. Credit Card debited: 10th Dec
3. Reference Letter Received: 18th Dec

Removing the 3 holidays the Home Office was closed for Christmas, today (31st Dec) is the 13th Working Day for my application.

I will keep you updated as and when I get my passport. Please keep your status updated for us too.

Thanks
Sampal

hsmpLTOWN
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpLTOWN » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi Sampal & PunitSahni,

Have you heard anything from HO about your FLR?

I've just applied. I hope they're making their way through the xmas backlog for all our sakes...

Gold
Newly Registered

Post by Gold » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Hello Sampal/punitsahni
Have you guys got your passport back. plz update us
Thanks
Gold

punitsahni
Newly Registered

Post by punitsahni » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:16 am

Hi Gold,
It is almost 7 weeks and still under concidration. If i got any information i will update on this Forum
Thnx
Punitsahni