ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help plzz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mairyk10
United Kingdom

need help plzz

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:41 am

hello everyone

just a quick query i and my husband had interview on 27th May 2016 for flr fp at the sheffield centre and at the end been told that the decision will be made within two weeks time so we were waiting but havent receive any reply til now so when one month passed i called them and ask for progress, i have been told that it is still in progress now 2 months have gone so my question is shall i call them again to see what is happening or is it ok to involve mp or what should i do??

many thanks

noajthan

Re: need help plzz

Post by noajthan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:42 am

You could do either of those things. Or just sit tight, enjoy the Olympics, and wait.
The answer will come when it comes.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:58 pm

noajthan wrote:You could do either of those things. Or just sit tight, enjoy the Olympics, and wait.
The answer will come when it comes.

thank u. yeh but real enjoyment will be when i get the decision ....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:56 pm

what was the interview about. So far the only interview i have heard about FLR(FP), is for applicant who had used TOEIC.

Was your FLR(FP) to check relationship?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 pm

Obie wrote:what was the interview about. So far the only interview i have heard about FLR(FP), is for applicant who had used TOEIC.

Was your FLR(FP) to check relationship?
hi obie thanks for your reply..
i think it was for checking relationship because we havnt register our marriage yet but have done nikkah the islamic way. the questions were all about our relationship but they did ask my husband about toeic because he has used toeic so i dont know what s going to happen..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:33 pm

It will all depend if you have a child and your relationship has lasted for 2 years or more.

Have you got a child together?

It is likely that the interview was in regards to the TOEIC.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Obie wrote:It will all depend if you have a child and your relationship has lasted for 2 years or more.

Have you got a child together?

It is likely that the interview was in regards to the TOEIC.
yes we do have a child she s now 10 months and been married for more than 2 years now and the relationship started around 6 years ago.. i know there is not any problem with the relationship but i think it was all about toeic.. do u think i should ask for MP help ..will it be useful ?? i might call them again but i know they will say it is in progress ..