ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Account & Personal Account (Investment)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Majid12
Newly Registered

Business Account & Personal Account (Investment)

Post by Majid12 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi there

I am bit confused regarding the bank accounts statement. I have transferred about £30,000 from personal account to Business account as Director Loan. Please advise me, i need to show only Business account statement or business and personal account statement to Home Office. I will highly appreciate, if zimba will share his experience.

Many Thanks

Majid12
Newly Registered

Re: Business Account & Personal Account (Investment)

Post by Majid12 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Majid12 wrote:Hi there

I am bit confused regarding the bank accounts statement. I have transferred about £30,000 from personal account to Business account as Director Loan. Please advise me, i need to show only Business account statement or business and personal account statement to Home Office. I will highly appreciate, if zimba will share his experience.

Many Thanks
Hi There
In above query. I like to add that, my business account statement clearly shows that Director Loan as a transaction reference under my Name. Please advise, shall i show only business account statement or business & personal account statement to home office to claim investment.

Thanks

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Majid12 wrote:
Majid12 wrote:Hi there

Many Thanks
Hi There
In above query. I like to add that, my business account statement clearly shows that Director Loan as a transaction reference under my Name. Please advise, shall i show only business account statement or business & personal account statement to home office to claim investment.

Thanks
....showing the two statements will not be out of way, so you can submit both.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:27 pm

I think you can invest from your personal or business bank account in to your business. Your audited or unaudited account certified by an accountant is important. When I extended my Tier 1 entrepreneur (£200K route), I invested from various sources but submitted my company's account for the proof of investment and just one month (latest) company's bank statement to show that my company has UK bank account.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:47 am

infotansi wrote:I think you can invest from your personal or business bank account in to your business. Your audited or unaudited account certified by an accountant is important. When I extended my Tier 1 entrepreneur (£200K route), I invested from various sources but submitted my company's account for the proof of investment and just one month (latest) company's bank statement to show that my company has UK bank account.
only if you are self employed (sole proprietor)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:26 pm

The rules require your business bank statement(s) showing the money came to your business from you. You can include the personal bank statement showing the transfer if you wish.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice