ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ent ext refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s_r_san

Tier 1 ent ext refused

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:34 pm

HI ALL

MY APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION WAS REFUSED

VISA EXPIRED ON 07/06/2016
APPLIED ON 09/06/2016
GAVE BIO METRIC ON 27/06/2016

REFUSED ON 04/08/2016 (EXACT DATE TO COMPLETING 8 WEEKS)

REASON
I HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED AS SHAREHOLDER OF THE COMPANY IN ACCOUNTS
- SPECIFIED IN PARAGRAPH 46SD(B) (4) IS MISSING
BUT I GAVE
- SHARE CERTIFICATE - THEY REFUSED THIS IS EXPECTING - COMPANY MEMBERS LIST
- CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT
- ACCOUNTANT LETTER CONFIRMS THAT I HAVE INVESTED 50K INTO BUSINESS
- MY PERSONAL AND BUSINESS BANK ARE SHOWING THAT I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE MONEY

OTHER THAN THIS ISSUE, OTHER POINTS ARE AWARDED
THERE ARE MANY TO CONFIRM THAT I HAVE INVESTED

THEY GAVE ONLY ADMIN REVIEW WITHIN 14 DAYS

WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES I HAVE?

WHAT IS THE OPTION I HAVE IF AR IS REFUSED? JUDICIAL REVIEW IS AVAILABLE TO ME?

I THINK NO APPEAL TO ME???

CAN I DO A FRESH APPLICATION NOW? I CAN CORRECT THAT ONE POINT ENA

ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE TO ME

noajthan

Re: Tier 1 ent ext refused

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:36 pm

This post is hard to read and considered akin to SHOUTING.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:00 pm

I think you use share certificate for investment.
Please you could clear your message in exact ukvi wording
Note you applied after two day of your visa expired
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:53 pm

s_r_san wrote:HI ALL

MY APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION WAS REFUSED

VISA EXPIRED ON 07/06/2016
APPLIED ON 09/06/2016
GAVE BIO METRIC ON 27/06/2016

REFUSED ON 04/08/2016 (EXACT DATE TO COMPLETING 8 WEEKS)

REASON
I HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED AS SHAREHOLDER OF THE COMPANY IN ACCOUNTS
- SPECIFIED IN PARAGRAPH 46SD(B) (4) IS MISSING
BUT I GAVE
- SHARE CERTIFICATE - THEY REFUSED THIS IS EXPECTING - COMPANY MEMBERS LIST
- CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT
- ACCOUNTANT LETTER CONFIRMS THAT I HAVE INVESTED 50K INTO BUSINESS
- MY PERSONAL AND BUSINESS BANK ARE SHOWING THAT I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE MONEY

OTHER THAN THIS ISSUE, OTHER POINTS ARE AWARDED
THERE ARE MANY TO CONFIRM THAT I HAVE INVESTED

THEY GAVE ONLY ADMIN REVIEW WITHIN 14 DAYS

WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES I HAVE?

WHAT IS THE OPTION I HAVE IF AR IS REFUSED? JUDICIAL REVIEW IS AVAILABLE TO ME?

I THINK NO APPEAL TO ME???

CAN I DO A FRESH APPLICATION NOW? I CAN CORRECT THAT ONE POINT ENA

ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE TO ME

Please kindly clarify this. Have you invested in form of DIRECTORS LOAN or in form of SHARE CAPITAL?

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Share Capital

Sorry for any strong wording in my query

Thanks

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:44 pm

go for admin review, clarifying that you have provided share certificate. (slim chance but this will give you time to prepare updated accounts - ask your accountant to resubmit your accounts to HMRC)
After receiving your answer from UKBA if it is negative resubmit a new application this time with the rectified accounts (make sure your name is mentioned in your accounts under capital introduced)
Sad but this has been discussed on the forum many times - your name needs to be clearly shown in your accounts under investment.
Good luck

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Business2business wrote:I think you use share certificate for investment.
Please you could clear your message in exact ukvi wording
Note you applied after two day of your visa expired
Yah I have applied after 2 days since there are 28 days

As evidence of your investment you have submitted
- Accountant letter
- Unaudited accounts
- CT600s
- Business bank statements
- Companies House Share Certificate
The evidence is not sufficient because the unaudited accounts that you have provided do not show your name and the value of shares which you own and you have not provided a register of members as specified as paragraph 46SD(b) (4). Although you have provided a share certificate, this is not an acceptable form of evidence.
As a result you have demonstrated that you have invested no money into one or more UK Businesses.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 pm

It is unfortunate and looks really harsh from HO. You clearly provided more than enough evidence which demonstrates you are share holder and they could have applied evidential flexibility or could have contacted you for further information. This shows their attitude towards immigrants and how desperately they are looking for applications refusal. They have not raised any concerns about your genuineness, given you all points, then refusing for such a reason is punitive and barbaric.

You clearly stand a strong chance in Admin Review.

What exactly you meant by below?

SHARE CERTIFICATE - THEY REFUSED THIS IS EXPECTING - COMPANY MEMBERS LIST

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 pm

cappachino wrote:go for admin review, clarifying that you have provided share certificate. (slim chance but this will give you time to prepare updated accounts - ask your accountant to resubmit your accounts to HMRC)
After receiving your answer from UKBA if it is negative resubmit a new application this time with the rectified accounts (make sure your name is mentioned in your accounts under capital introduced)
Sad but this has been discussed on the forum many times - your name needs to be clearly shown in your accounts under investment.
Good luck
Thanks for your reply

There is a chance for me to do a fresh application?
I will ask my accountant to amend the accounts to include my name as sole shareholder

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Fresh application is the best option but before you
Need to put admin review at the first instance,
As one user advised you that AR will buy some time to prepare your next application with the help of an accountant.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 pm

helpingperson wrote:It is unfortunate and looks really harsh from HO. You clearly provided more than enough evidence which demonstrates you are share holder and they could have applied evidential flexibility or could have contacted you for further information. This shows their attitude towards immigrants and how desperately they are looking for applications refusal. They have not raised any concerns about your genuineness, given you all points, then refusing for such a reason is punitive and barbaric.

You clearly stand a strong chance in Admin Review.

What exactly you meant by below?

SHARE CERTIFICATE - THEY REFUSED THIS IS EXPECTING - COMPANY MEMBERS LIST
Although you have provided a share certificate, this is not an acceptable form of evidence.

This is mentioned by them

Thanks

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Business2business wrote:Fresh application is the best option but before you
Need to put admin review at the first instance,
As one user advised you that AR will buy some time to prepare your next application with the help of an accountant.
Thanks for your advice

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:56 pm

what your un-audited accounts show about share holders?

Do they not say your name, number of shares held in notes?

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 pm

helpingperson wrote:what your un-audited accounts show about share holders?

Do they not say your name, number of shares held in notes?
Thanks

In Accounts, numbers of shares of the company is mentioned - 1000 of £ 50
Share certificate reported that I am holding 1000 shares out of 1000

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Does your name show on balance sheet and you signed it?

Also does accountant report confirm your name as share holder and your share holding?

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:25 pm

helpingperson wrote:Does your name show on balance sheet and you signed it?

Yah, as director

Also does accountant report confirm your name as share holder and your share holding?
A separate accountant letter confirms that I am the sole shareholder and I have invested 50k

thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:00 pm

Sorry to hear that.
could anyone please give a sample of how exactly to show the name and amount and in which part of the accounts.
thanks

linny
Newly Registered

Post by linny » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am

Hmm

Just to check, you applied 2 days after your leave expired, so not covered by 3C leave.

The UKVI will disregard 28 days overstaying and I think that ended on the 5 July 2016, so if you make a fresh application won't it be refused due to the length of time you have now overstayed?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:27 am

- According to the rules you must submit company accounts that show your name as well as register of members. This is clearly written in the guide. Share certificates are NOT accepted based on the rules. In the immigration rules share certificates are NOT mentioned at all as acceptable evidence

- Evidential flexibility CANNOT apply as your piece of evidence was missing the required information required in the rules. Rules are applied bluntly and impersonally, so do not expect case workers to deduce that you have done something without seeing the exact evidence required.

- If you applied after your visa expired (out-of-time application), you CANNOT apply for a fresh application again as it will be refused automatically given that you have overstayed for more than 28 days so far and you had no section 3C. If this is the case, your only chance is AR and then maybe JR; however I say the chance of success are slim from what you failed to submit
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:50 am

zimba88 wrote:- According to the rules you must submit company accounts that show your name as well as register of members. This is clearly written in the guide. Share certificates are NOT accepted based on the rules. In the immigration rules share certificates are NOT mentioned at all as acceptable evidence

- Evidential flexibility CANNOT apply as your piece of evidence was missing the required information required in the rules. Rules are applied bluntly and impersonally, so do not expect case workers to deduce that you have done something without seeing the exact evidence required.

- If you applied after your visa expired (out-of-time application), you CANNOT apply for a fresh application again as it will be refused automatically given that you have overstayed for more than 28 days so far and you had no section 3C. If this is the case, your only chance is AR and then maybe JR; however I say the chance of success are slim from what you failed to submit
Thanks for your comments

- In Accounts, only myself was not mentioned as shareholder, but the share capital amount mentioned and separate accountant letter confirmed that i have invested 50k into business

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:32 pm

You need to submit the documents as specified they way the want it with the required information. Accountant letter is not an acceptable evidence for investment and cannot be used for award of points. A case worker can only award the points if the evidence as described in the rules are present. Alternative evidence or document is not acceptable. I understand this is frustrating for many applicants, however rules are rigid and blunt and give you little room for flexibility.
The immigration rules might not recognise what generally is considered acceptable as 'Invested' in the world of business
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 am

Hi

SD-46-b:
Audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly by the applicant, in his own name or on his behalf (and showing his name). If he has invested by way of share capital the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in the applicant's name as it appears on his application. If the value of the applicant's share capital is not shown in the accounts, then share certificates must be submitted as documentary evidence. The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts were produced, and how much the applicant has invested in the business. The accounts must be prepared and signed off in accordance with statutory requirements,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 am

jafersadeq wrote:Hi

SD-46-b:
Audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly by the applicant, in his own name or on his behalf (and showing his name). If he has invested by way of share capital the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in the applicant's name as it appears on his application. If the value of the applicant's share capital is not shown in the accounts, then share certificates must be submitted as documentary evidence. The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts were produced, and how much the applicant has invested in the business. The accounts must be prepared and signed off in accordance with statutory requirements,
This paragraph you quoted does NOT exist in the current rules.
Where did you get this paragraph ?? Immigration rules archive ????? I think it was removed almost a year ago :?

This is what 46-SD(b)(4) says in the current rules:
If the applicant has invested by way of share capital the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in the applicant’s name as it appears on his application. If the value of the applicant’s share capital is not shown in the accounts, then a copy of the company’s register of members must be provided,

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 pm

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:11 am