ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Employment and during Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naazz

Change of Employment and during Naturalisation Application

Post by naazz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 am

Dear All,

I have recently applied for Naturalisation and after the application i have changed my job, do i need to inform Home Office regarding change of employment or it doesn't matter.

Secondly am i able to change my referee in the application after the submission? My referee will not be in UK for month n half so i was wondering if i can change him if HO tries to contact him and he is not available which will only delay the process.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change of Employment and during Naturalisation Applicati

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:15 pm

HO don't usually contact referees. Not something you can change now.

If you have a letter from HO with your case ref number, you could advise them about your job change.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

naazz

Post by naazz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:18 pm

CR001 wrote:HO don't usually contact referees. Not something you can change now.

If you have a letter from HO with your case ref number, you could advise them about your job change.

Thank you for your reply, regarding job change, do i have to inform them by law or is it something i can do just to be on the safe side?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 pm

naazz wrote:or is it something i can do just to be on the safe side?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.