ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate Of English Language

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib95
Newly Registered

Certificate Of English Language

Post by saqib95 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:00 am

Hi,

I have got my degree evaluation from NARIC and it says the degree is equivalent to UK bachelors. I have also got a certificate from the University stating the medium of instruction was English. However, the wording on the certificate is according to University's choice. An image of certificate can be seen at

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... atetr9.jpg

Is that OK as per requirements of Home Office?

Also , in our university, convocations are held normally after an year or two from the degree completion date as can be seen from the certificate. So what should be the DATE of Award? Can this be a problem or its fine?

Thanks[/img]

kapoor@yahoo.com

Re: Certificate Of English Language

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:38 am

The certificate is sufficient as it contains your name, degree name, date of issue of degree and medium of instruction.

Regards
saqib95 wrote:Hi,

I have got my degree evaluation from NARIC and it says the degree is equivalent to UK bachelors. I have also got a certificate from the University stating the medium of instruction was English. However, the wording on the certificate is according to University's choice. An image of certificate can be seen at

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... atetr9.jpg

Is that OK as per requirements of Home Office?

Also , in our university, convocations are held normally after an year or two from the degree completion date as can be seen from the certificate. So what should be the DATE of Award? Can this be a problem or its fine?

Thanks[/img]

gopsln
Newly Registered

NARIC Certificate

Post by gopsln » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Do we need to pay anything to NARIC for them to issue a comparison certificate of our Bachelors Degree?

If so how much and wat is the medium of payment?

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Hiya,

Please check the NARIC website (naric.org.uk) for the latest fee structure.

Cheers.