ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Refusal _URGENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gadag
India

ILR - Refusal _URGENT

Post by gadag » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi All,

I am in the same boat.I am planning for ILR by end of Sept 2016.I have e-copies of all 5year P60's and one P45(shared by employer via email).(ICT employer)

When requested employment history letter from HMRC,letter is missing 2010-11 and 2011-12 employment details.I raised this concern with my employer but they confirmed by sharing e-copies of P60.

Again I called HMRC to explain and get it fixed it.When requested to confirm my employment for missing two year,they gonna send a letter stating i am employed by XXX company during those missing year.

I have sent copies of P60's to HMRC with covering letter to update my records.looks like it take atleast 4 -6 weeks to update it.

Please advise on this please so that my ILR application will not have any issues.

(employer is ICT and my initial visa issued before april 2010).

gadag
India

Re: ILR - Refusal _URGENT

Post by gadag » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:28 pm

sent letter to HMRC by sharing the P60's for missing years 2010-11 and 2011-12 as employment letter issued by HMRC was missing this details.

but expected date of response is more than 6 weeks.will there be any way to speed up this as my ILR appointment is planned during last week of Sept.if any issues/clarifications accurs,i will be left with no time to respond.

shiv_singh
Newly Registered

Post by shiv_singh » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 pm

In my opinion an application that is rejected on the basis of an employer not updating employment returns / payment of taxes will never hold true in a court of law since an ILR applicant can not be held responsible for the acts of others. Evidence such as bank credits and insolvency of the company could further strengthen the case. It should however be ensured that there is no relation between the applicant and the owners / management of the employer company that failed to discharge its duties.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Please update your case as i have same situation. Please suggest me if hmrc updated there records? Thanks

tckraju
United Kingdom

Post by tckraju » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 am

gadag wrote:sent letter to HMRC by sharing the P60's for missing years 2010-11 and 2011-12 as employment letter issued by HMRC was missing this details.

but expected date of response is more than 6 weeks.will there be any way to speed up this as my ILR appointment is planned during last week of Sept.if any issues/clarifications accurs,i will be left with no time to respond.
I would recommend to go for postal application. This would give you extra time. 6 weeks later check with HMRC if your records have been updated? Once updated, then upgrade your application to premium. This way you can be 100% sure.

gadag
India

Post by gadag » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Thanks. my missing tax records for year 2010-11 and 2011-12 got updated and received employment history letter with updated details.