ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajam

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by rajam » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

sunoo wrote:
rajam wrote:
Hasipati wrote:@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please
I was refused for two reasons:
1) the name of the english test did not match passport this was a fault from the centre.
2) hmrc showed tax was not being paid, this was an issue from my company.

I provided documents to clear both the refusals. I am thankful for the decision being overturned however, i am now having problems paying the ihs.
Dont worry inshaAllah it will be fine. Mine was because there was a spelling mistake on my certificate so maybe they thought it genuinely wasnt me.

I seem to be having a lot of problems paying the ihs which is delaying me to submit my passport. Ihs site says to do through the application but when i login it says status is in active therefore i am unable to open any section. I have sent several emails to home office but no reply. I have also called them, they said it needs to be internet explorer 10 but nothing seems to be working!!
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

rajam wrote:
Hasipati wrote:@rajam can you please send me the reason of your refusal because today my visa was refused please
1) the name of the english test did not match passport this was a fault from the centre.

I provided documents to clear both the refusals. I am thankful for the decision being overturned however, i am now having problems paying the ihs.
Contact them via IHS.Sheffield@fco.gsi.gov.uk and explain everything

they will probably send you a link how to make payment

rajam

Post by rajam » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 pm

ILR1980 wrote:
rajam wrote:

Thank you i already did this a few times but i have not received a response.
Still waiting...

Sidhrakhan
Newly Registered

Post by Sidhrakhan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:53 pm

they will probably send you a link how to make payment[/quote]

Thank you i already did this a few times but i have not received a response.[/quote]

Unless you pay as new application for surcharge and provide them the reference number on it

https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start

Go on the link and register as new member to pay

rajam

Post by rajam » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:11 am

Sidhrakhan wrote:Contact them via IHS.Sheffield@fco.gsi.gov.uk and explain everything

Thank you i already did this a few times but i have not received a response.[/quote]

Unless you pay as new application for surcharge and provide them the reference number on it

Go on the link and register as new member to pay[/quote]

Thank you but it says to pay through the visa application.
Still waiting...

rajam

Post by rajam » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:14 am

Sidhrakhan wrote:Contact them via IHS.Sheffield@fco.gsi.gov.uk and explain everything

Go on the link and register as new member to pay[/quote]
Still waiting...

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:43 am

I think someone in the forum set up a new account up until IHS payment and then sent an email with the new reference number to the British High Commission. Will be worth going back and check some old post where u will find such information. Any delay will prolong your grant of issuance of visa
Good luck

rajam wrote:

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am

khan_81 wrote:I think someone in the forum set up a new account up until IHS payment and then sent an email with the new reference number to the British High Commission. Will be worth going back and check some old post where u will find such information. Any delay will prolong your grant of is
Brother @khan Did you get judge declaration ???

rajam

Post by rajam » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Home office contacts are a joke! I spoke to three different several times it was a waste of money! I was told that i should register a new account complete the application,make the appointment (which i should ignore) and pay the ihs. Obviously i dont have exact details of the previous application what if something goes wrong? I will have two gwf numbers anyway. Initially i was told i can submit passport straightaway, i confirmed this yesterday on the call but then the lady today said i need to wait! How ridiculous!
Still waiting...

sha373

Post by sha373 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Moderators i know i have posted this on other thread, but no one replied me, si plz let me allow to post this here, thanxx
Hi, my frnd appeal is granted in a limited extent, for spouse visa from pakistan, here is history

He applied as director of a limited company on nov2014, case refused in feb2015 for not provideing all documents, appeal heared on june 2016, and judge convinced taht HO should have asked applicant to provide further documnets, Judge said i am sure that even all documents are not in front of me at the time of hearing but as applicant has a daugther of 4 years, so i believe taht applicant should resubmit all documents like a new application but will not pay any fee. its also mentioned on decision on 4th july 2016 that both HO and applicant can go for upper tribunal with in 14 and 28 days respectablly, comapny financial year is June to July, my questions are

1) how soon applicant can resubmit documnets and where? applicant is from pakistan
2) Does she need to fill visa form and appendix 2 and submit again with all documents?
3)All documents should based on first application time line i.e CT600 july 2013 -june 2014, communication proof , accomodation
5)At that time applicant did cambridge english test but now its IELTS, can she use previous eng test as there is no objection on eng test, and what about TB test?
5) Any suggestions ??

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm

No brother not yet?
Update of ur case?

farrukh786786 wrote:
khan_81 wrote:I think someone in the forum set up a new account up until IHS payment and then sent an email with the new reference number to the British High Commission. Will be worth going back and check some old post where u will find such information. Any delay will prolong your grant of is
Brother @khan Did you get judge declaration ???

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi
I had a court date early last month. The judge dismissed the appeal.

She was previously refused just because I didn't bank my part time wages into my account. That was the only reason. We tried human rights and family life in court but The judge also dismissed her appeal.

Iam in the process of applying again for my wife uk spouse visa.

Will the previous refusal by the ukvi and the court have any effect on the new application?

Thanks.

rajam

Post by rajam » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:24 am

Sincejune wrote:Hi
I had a court date early last month. The judge dismissed the appeal.

She was previously refused just because I didn't bank my part time wages into my account. That was the only reason. We tried human rights and family life in court but The judge also dismissed her appeal.

Iam in the process of applying again for my wife uk spouse visa.

Will the previous refusal by the ukvi and the court have any effect on the new application?

Thanks.
No that wont matter
Still waiting...

rajam

Post by rajam » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:28 am

Ihs update::

I have now created an account. I filled in the application, booked the appointment, and paid the ihs. It asked for 90000 rupees. It did give me a new ref number (gwf) but obviously i will not need this. Now, tomorrow i will take the ihs receipt with the copy of the email to the application centre and submit my passport. I request all my brothers and sisters here to remember me in their duaas and make duaa that tomorrow it all goes well inshaAllah
Still waiting...

Sidhrakhan
Newly Registered

Post by Sidhrakhan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:37 am

rajam wrote:Ihs update::

I have now created an account. I filled in the application, booked the appointment, and paid the ihs. It asked for 90000 rupees. It did give me a new ref number (gwf) but obviously i will not need this. Now, tomorrow i will take the ihs receipt with the copy of the email to the application centre and submit my passport. I request all my brothers and sisters here to remember me in their duaas and make duaa that tomorrow it all goes well inshaAllah
Inshallah it shall be fine and will remember you in my Duas make dua for all the brother and sisters who still are waiting for reviews to be overturned or allocated to court date and may Allah make it easy for everyone this waiting game is straining people's life styles any one else with any update from May review deadlines

sunoo
United Kingdom

Post by sunoo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 am

AcePoetry wrote:Salaam all,

So I applied in October 2015 and my wife's application was refused in January 2016. I submitted an appeal in the same month and was given a date of review for June 28th. Nothing heard to date so I contacted the tribunal and they said they havent been told anything and that the amount of appeals is crazy amounts. I'm going to reapply now with priority. We were refused on it not being a genuine relationship, I did supply 8 months or something along that long of what'sapp, emails, call logs and pictures in terms of communication as well as photos of the three day wedding ceremony. But apparently not enough.

Anyway I went to see my wife in March this year so that will be included in the evidence this time as well as photos of us going places.

Just some help please, I'll be submitting the following:
Vaf4a,
Sponsorship form,
Letter of sponsorship outlining the previous refusal reasons too,
7 months bank statements stamped by bank,
7 months payslips,
Letter of employment reference,
Employment contract,
Housing inspection report,
Letter of allowing us to live with parents at home from parents,
Certified passport photocopies including entry and exit stamps. To Pakistan of my self and my family who came to the wedding,
Applicants passport copy and Id card copy,
Tb certificate she did again recently,
English test from September 2015 (is this OK?)
Passport photos of applicant,
August 2015-august 2016 emails,
August 2015-august 2016 WhatsApp logs,
Feb 2016-august 2016 WhatsApp screenshots,
March 2016-august 2016 call logs,
Wedding photos,
Various other pictures of my recent visit to Pakistan,
Latest airline e ticket receipt,
Western Union money transfers to her,
Her bank statement stamped,
English and urdu marriage certificate,
Sponsors proof of address,
Sponsors birth certificate,

I now need to do the online bits such as online application, ihs payment proof, printed online application, biometrics appointment letter

Am. I missing anything?

Thank you all in advance
I have applied last month and attached pretty much the same as you. I am currently awaiting decision. I am just surprise that how an ECO can refused even there is enough evidence. I think you should have appealed and decision would have been overturned. What was the exact wording of your refusal or what ECO was thinking that you are lacking in your application? Did you applied in your previous application using salaried income or other source?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm

@khan
Nothing brother ..still waiting for court date.

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Pti2323 wrote:
Hamza Amjad wrote:hi, just wanted to ask those who used priority service, did you receive an email from Sheffield confirming that they have received your application?
I sent online application on 14/07/16 - priority settlement. did biometrics on 18/07/16 and recieved email from Sheffield on 19/07/16
Have u got any rep bk?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:41 am

Hello everyone
I have a question m planning to reapply so This time m thinkin to apply on payslips employment in which i need to show 6 months Bank statments but i hv no idea abt the whole procedure like how Much income i need to show in every month payslip and wt abt the cash savings n everythin the whole financial resuirements..?
Can anyone give me the whole information it Will b appreciated thanks!

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:19 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Hello everyone
I have a question m planning to reapply so This time m thinkin to apply on payslips employment in which i need to show 6 months Bank statments but i hv no idea abt the whole procedure like how Much income i need to show in every month payslip and wt abt the cash savings n everythin the whole financial resuirements..?
Can anyone give me the whole information it Will b appreciated thanks!
Your income needs to be £18,600 yearly. Each months payment should be the same they will usually use one months payment and times that by 12. Anything below £18,600 they will refuse as this is one of the main requirements. They will use the lowest salary out of the 6 months and times that by 12 to see if it meets the requirement.
Still waiting...

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 pm

I have now submitted my passport, after creating a new account and paying the ihs. However, in the initial email the sheffield visa section asked me to email them once passport has been submitted abd Ihs paid. However i am unable to do this, the email keeps bouncing back. I have emailed other home office technical department but i havent had any response. Can someone advise please? Also, will this slow the process of returning the passport?

Yesterday i made a call for 4-5 minutes to the home office where they usually charge £1.37 per min. I received a bill of £71.39. However ny solicitor advised me to wait until i received my passport before i make any complaints.
Still waiting...

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 pm

@rajam
As far as i know i should meet financial tequirement That is 9,300 if m showing 6months Bank statments n monthly income should b 1600 pounds then it Will meet 9,300 half of 18.600..Is it right..? N wt abt the cash savings..? Thanks fr ua replys

kimak

Post by kimak » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:28 pm

rajam wrote:I have now submitted my passport, after creating a new account and paying the ihs. However, in the initial email the sheffield visa section asked me to email them once passport has been submitted abd Ihs paid. However i am unable to do this, the email keeps bouncing back. I have emailed other home office technical department but i havent had any response. Can someone advise please? Also, will this slow the process of returning the passport?

Yesterday i made a call for 4-5 minutes to the home office where they usually charge £1.37 per min. I received a bill of £71.39. However ny solicitor advised me to wait until i received my passport before i make any complaints.
The correct email is visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and islamabad.healthsurchargepayments@fco.gov.uk

send to both the addresses and include the following details

Applicant Name:
GWF Reference Number (OLD):
GWF Reference Number (NEW): - Under which IHS Payment has been made.
IHS REFERENCE NUMBER:
IHS PAYMENT AMOUNT:
IHS Payment Date:
Date Of Birth:
POST Reference:
Passport Number:
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned

rajam

Post by rajam » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:27 pm

kimak wrote:
rajam wrote:I have now submitted my passport, after creating a new account and paying the ihs. However, in the initial email the sheffield visa section asked me to email them once passport has been submitted abd Ihs paid. However i am unable to do this, the email keeps bouncing back. I have emailed other home office technical department but i havent had any response. Can someone advise please? Also, will this slow the process of returning the passport?

The correct email is visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and islamabad.healthsurchargepayments@fco.gov.uk

send to both the addresses and include the following details

Applicant Name:
GWF Reference Number (OLD):
GWF Reference Number (NEW): - Under which IHS Payment has been made.
IHS REFERENCE NUMBER:
IHS PAYMENT AMOUNT:
IHS Payment Date:
Date Of Birth:
POST Reference:
Passport Number:
Thank you so much for your help. I have sent the email however, i didnt state the passport number or the date of ihs payment, is this still ok?
Still waiting...

provider
Newly Registered

Post by provider » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 am

Hello everyone, is there anyone with February deadline with an appeal update yet?