ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Documents after 2 days!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Return of Documents after 2 days!

Post by Mazz1903 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anyone has received their visa documents back within 2 days after the HO receiving them? :s

HO received the documents on Tuesday and today (Thursday) they have been returned back to me. Me or my husband have not received any notifications from them at all.

Is this normal?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Return of Documents after 2 days!

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:34 pm

What did you apply for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Post by Mazz1903 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:46 pm

CR001 wrote:What did you apply for?
Applied for spouse application

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Are you sure the package has been opened? Did you pay the NHS surcharge and if so, have you checked your bank account to see if this has been refunded?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Post by Mazz1903 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Casa wrote:Are you sure the package has been opened? Did you pay the NHS surcharge and if so, have you checked your bank account to see if this has been refunded?
Yeh the package has been opened as it came back in the pre paid bag I had sent with the documents. I haven't checked my bank account yet, didn't think of that, I will check now.

Thank you :)

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Post by Mazz1903 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 am

It seems like they have photocopied every document and sent the original ones back to me, but the printed application form and my husbands passport size pictures are still there and the appendix form :? I found photocopies of my boarding passes, original marriage certificate and my wedding card.

Please remember me in your prayers :)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 am

Let us know if you have an update.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Dupze

Post by Dupze » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:58 am

Mazz1903 wrote:Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anyone has received their visa documents back within 2 days after the HO receiving them? :s

HO received the documents on Tuesday and today (Thursday) they have been returned back to me. Me or my husband have not received any notifications from them at all.

Is this normal?
Hi the same thing happened to me I was also confused but when I told my friend who have got indefinite stay already she said the samething happened to her when she was applying is just a standard reply that they have received your application form.

I received my supporting documents back after 1 week letter that came with it says:
With reference to the above applicant please find enclosed various documents sent to us in support of your client application. These have been photocopied and placed on file. Other documents are retained to continue out work on your application.

Good luck

Mazz1903
Newly Registered

Post by Mazz1903 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Dupze wrote:
Mazz1903 wrote:Hi all,

Is this normal?
Hi the same thing happened to me I was also confused but when I told my friend who have got indefinite stay already she said the samething happened to her when she was applying is just a standard reply that they have received your application form.

I received my supporting documents back after 1 week letter that came with it says:
With reference to the above applicant please find enclosed various documents sent to us in support of your client application. These have been photocopied and placed on file. Other documents are retained to continue out work on your application.

Good luck

Thanks for your message. Thats a relief! I didnt receive no letter nor any email or anything. Just all the documents back including application form and appendix. Hopefully it will be all good. :D