ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help with T2 Visa, Appeal Allowed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irenebls
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help with T2 Visa, Appeal Allowed

Post by irenebls » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:41 am

Dear All

First time for this forum, but really felt like you guys are super helpful and need your advice for this issue plzzzz :cry:

I had made my T2 General employed sponsored visa on 28th Jan 2015 but got refused on 14th April 2015 due to my sponsor did not replied case worker's email timely. Then I made appeal to first tribunal but refused again then went to Upper Tribunal, and the hearing was hold on 22nd June this appeal had been allowed and back to HO for reconsideration.

I had contacted Determinations Team in Home Office they told me:" The papers were sent to Entry Clearance officer on 14th July 2016. They will contact you once they have reached their decision."

Now really need the document back due to can not do anything for almost two year, if I can not made a super important business trip to Japan the company may fire me soon.

Question: Any way can directly contact the entry clearance officer or expedite the process? I even considered suicide in front of HO...which is really suffering.

Thank you guys so much in advance!