ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Italian Schengen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandy88

Italian Schengen visa

Post by sandy88 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:50 am

Hi all,

Good morning. I have a doubt, hope anyone can clarify?

I applied for Schengen visa in Italian embassy as a spouse of EU national living in the UK with relevant documents such as Marriage certificate , joint flight tickets and my spouse passport. I got my visa (valid for all Schengen countries) for 6 months but on the remark section says '' familiari u.e''

and also visa was free of charge

my doubt is am i eligible to travel without my spouse at anytime to any other countries with in my visa validity ? :shock:

noajthan

Re: Italian Schengen visa

Post by noajthan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:32 pm

sandy88 wrote:Hi all,

Good morning. I have a doubt, hope anyone can clarify?

I applied for Schengen visa in Italian embassy as a spouse of EU national living in the UK with relevant documents such as Marriage certificate , joint flight tickets and my spouse passport. I got my visa (valid for all Schengen countries) for 6 months but on the remark section says '' familiari u.e''

and also visa was free of charge

my doubt is am i eligible to travel without my spouse at anytime to any other countries with in my visa validity ? :shock:
Schengen visa covers travelling alone.

See http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/tr ... dex_en.htm

Bon voyage!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.