ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent - Urgent - Lost biometric invitation letter

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

testfirst
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent - Urgent - Lost biometric invitation letter

Post by testfirst » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi,

I hope someone will be able to help us on this. I have applied for my wife's PBS dependent visa extension online. I have sent the relevant document by post. After this we have received the invitation letter to register biometrics on 09-Aug-2016. However, we lost this invitation letter in train on 12-Aug-2016 while we were going to register her biometrics. Now the question is, how to contact UK Visas to send another biometrics invite? Could you pass on the contact numbers if you have handy?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Chandra

naazz

Re: PBS Dependent - Urgent - Lost biometric invitation lette

Post by naazz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm

just call this number 0300 123 2241 and tell them you have lost your letter and they will send you another one. and try not to lose this one as u will have to explain real hard how you lost another one.

testfirst
Newly Registered

Post by testfirst » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

naazz wrote:just call this number 0300 123 2241 and tell them you have lost your letter and they will send you another one. and try not to lose this one as u will have to explain real hard how you lost another one.

Thanks naazz, it was helpful.I have called the number and they have asked to send an email to "appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk". I have emailed them and waiting for a reply.

testfirst
Newly Registered

Post by testfirst » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:48 am

testfirst wrote:
naazz wrote:just call this number 0300 123 2241 and tell them you have lost your letter and they will send you another one. and try not to lose this one as u will have to explain real hard how you lost another one.

Thanks naazz, it was helpful.I have called the number and they have asked to send an email to "appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk". I have emailed them and waiting for a reply.
Naaz, We have got the biometrics invitation letter again and enrolled. Is there anyway we can find the status of this PBS dependent application?