ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR bank statements do not match pay slip date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fuzzbuzz
Newly Registered

ILR bank statements do not match pay slip date

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:29 pm

My husband started work in june with a new company after being jobless for a few months... this job is seasonal work and my husband works flexible hours and earns fix rate of 200 a week £194.60 after NI deductions... no tax as my husband is on about £10,400 yearly so its tax free amount.

The payslips are automatically generated on friday for all employees my husbands was told that as the acountant gives all employees there wages in their bank payment into bank can very from friday to monday.

So i am worried the pay slips are printed on normal white paper (asian business) so is not very proffessional.

I am worried if caseworker at peo will question this that payslips are dated every week on friday but payment into bank is made on different days sometimes saturday sometimes sunday sometimes monday???

I have argued with my husband so many times about this but he says thats how they do it what can i do... especially found a job finally after ages he dont want them to sack him!

My husband always has to let the boss know so he can remind the accountant and he is like reminded so many times!

Will this effect my husbands ILR ? His boss has said the employer whos business it is that will write a letter but i think even the letter will be on a white paper without comoany name etc!!

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: ILR bank statements do not match pay slip date

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:51 am

Fuzzbuzz wrote:My husband started work in june with a new company after being jobless for a few months... this job is seasonal work and my husband works flexible hours and earns fix rate of 200 a week £194.60 after NI deductions... no tax as my husband is on about £10,400 yearly so its tax free amount.

The payslips are automatically generated on friday for all employees my husbands was told that as the acountant gives all employees there wages in their bank payment into bank can very from friday to monday.

So i am worried the pay slips are printed on normal white paper (asian business) so is not very proffessional.

I am worried if caseworker at peo will question this that payslips are dated every week on friday but payment into bank is made on different days sometimes saturday sometimes sunday sometimes monday???

I have argued with my husband so many times about this but he says thats how they do it what can i do... especially found a job finally after ages he dont want them to sack him!

My husband always has to let the boss know so he can remind the accountant and he is like reminded so many times!

Will this effect my husbands ILR ? His boss has said the employer whos business it is that will write a letter but i think even the letter will be on a white paper without comoany name etc!!
Which Visa category your husband is on? and you are applying ILR on which form?
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Fuzzbuzz
Newly Registered

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:10 am

Hi... we are applying ILR under old rules on spouse visa applying using form SET(M) applying at peo 3rd september 2016

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:13 am

I wouldn't worry about that. It is completely normal for a company for a company to pay salaries on a different date to the payslip date. (For example, some companies pay their employees on the last Friday of each month which will be different each month, some companies will pay their employees on the 28th when the month ends on the 30th or 31st, my company pays me every four weeks and my payslip date and payment dates have never matched, but is consistent).
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Fuzzbuzz
Newly Registered

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:15 am

He came to uk spouse visa 2012 then in 2014 we extended as he did not pass life in uk used flr (m) now his visa is finishing 9th sept and we applying ILR 3rd sept at peo sollihul..

Fuzzbuzz
Newly Registered

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:22 am

mulderpf wrote:I wouldn't worry about that. It is completely normal for a company for a company to pay salaries on a different date to the payslip date. (For example, some companies pay their employees on the last Friday of each month which will be different each month, some companies will pay their employees on the 28th when the month ends on the 30th or 31st, my company pays me every four weeks and my payslip date and payment dates have never matched, but is consistent).

Thank you for your reply feel much better can stop arguing with hubby now lol...

Would i need to get the pay slips attested by a solicitor or something...

My brother inlaw was saying my hubby needs to pay tax but thats how the employer is paying him but he told my husband you do not need to pay tax as your yearly allowance is 10,400 tax free allowance and as its seasonal work it can be less depending on work. And my husband will also not be doing any other work as he and i are looking after our kids as i also work.

Will this be questioned my brother inlaw like no you have to pay tax etc.. ? Thank you

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:26 am

Just if I can add here,

I did some contract work for 3 months last year and was employed by an umbrella company.

At the end of the month, I raise an invoice for the month and my umbrella company received money 20th of next month and eventually I got the money on 23rd. [But my payslips show the date on which date money was received by my umbrella company]

My payslip shows the break down, the invoice amount received and paydate and name of the company. Just on my last month, I asked for an early pay so I can apply for my Visa.

I think these days HO can cross check the records against HMRC records, so as long as the correct amount and correct taxes are in HMRC records, you should be ok.

Fuzzbuzz
Newly Registered

Post by Fuzzbuzz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Update my hubby got his ILR