ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused on Nautalization Queries...!!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uk_boy

Confused on Nautalization Queries...!!!

Post by uk_boy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 am

Hi Gurus,

Really confused on the following queries mentioned below:

Query-1) I came to this country in Jan 2010, and now eligible for Naturlaization [5+1 years, got ILR in August 2015]. Am planning to apply next week starting 22nd August 2016. However back in time, five years back in 2011, I was in India from 22nd August 2011 till 22nd Septmber 2011.
Can I still apply, as I was physically not present in UK exactly five years back from 22nd August 2016 till September 2011

Query-2) Also, is it necessary to send SA302 or I can send any other documents as far as Tax affairs are concerned. Any other list of documents I can use.

Query-3) As the director of a limited company, my tax reference number should be the UTR number or the one that is in the P60 form in the format KAXXX / XXXXX.

Please advise Gurus.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards...

spzenthil

Re: Confused on Nautalization Queries...!!!

Post by spzenthil » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:36 am

1) No you can't apply it will be rejected. Apply it after 22nd September when u were physically present in UK in 2011

uk_boy

Post by uk_boy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:12 pm

SELF - EMPLOYED APPLICANTS
If you do not pay tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE) arrangements,
we require
:

The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account
The above quote is from the AN Guide.

As am the director of a limited company do I still need to send Self Assessment SA302 along with the AN application form. IF requried then i ll have to call HMRC and it may take two weeks to deliver.

This is urgent, because if not required then I can book the appointment straight away and apply for my Naturalization this week, else will have to wait for more than a month.

Pls advise...

Thanks..

uk_boy

Post by uk_boy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am

Hi Friends,

Can somebody please advise on the above query...!!!

Regards..

uk_boy

Really confused, please help.....!!!

Post by uk_boy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:38 pm

Dear Friends,

I have received the Self Assessment from HMRC for the year 2014 - 2015 today morning. Planning to apply for naturalization next week. Am the director of a limited company.

2015 - 2016 tax returns has not been filed yet, as the due is Oct 31st 2016, and am planning to do the tax retruns sometimes in October.

My query is can I apply with 2014 - 2015 self assessment, and will that be considered as latest or should I file the returns for 2016 - 2017 first and then get the latest self assessment and then apply for naturalization.

*** One of my friend, also director of a limited company went for his Naturalization in Milton Keynes NCS last week and they not take his self assessment document, and said the UTR and PAYE number is good enough and home office can find out the info from HMRC if they want to.

Please advise...

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:43 pm

spzenthil wrote:1) No you can't apply it will be rejected. Apply it after 22nd September when u were physically present in UK in 2011
So you're going apply next week and ignore this advice at your cost? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

uk_boy

Re: Really confused, please help.....!!!

Post by uk_boy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi Casa,

My bad about the typo, it is 25th August and not 22nd. Confirmed it after checking my passport details. So, still got couple of day to apply...

So back to the previous query now, please advise...

My query is can I apply with 2014 - 2015 self assessment, and will that be considered as latest or should I file the returns for 2016 - 2017 first and then get the latest self assessment and then apply for naturalization.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Hold fast! In your opening post you wrote that you were absent from "22nd August 2011 till 22nd Septmber 2011", so how do you now qualify to apply on the 25th August? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

uk_boy

Post by uk_boy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Hi Casa,

My apologies about the confusion.

what I meant in my previous post was, I was absent from 25th August till 22nd September.

Hope it s clear now :)

uk_boy

Post by uk_boy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:30 am

Hi Guys,

Need to book my NCS appointment today. Can somebody please advise on the query below:

[*]My query is can I apply with 2014 - 2015 self assessment, and will that be considered as latest or should I file the returns for 2016 - 2017 first and then get the latest self assessment and then apply for naturalization.

Regards..