ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment for AN and Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gigglero
Newly Registered

Payment for AN and Passport

Post by gigglero » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

Hi all,

I have a question regarding payment, apologies if this has already been covered in the FAQ. Do I just fill in the payment forms for AN and passport and and those forms to NCS when I apply as proof of payment? When do I know that the money has gone from my account?

Many thanks

uk_boy

Re: Payment for AN and Passport

Post by uk_boy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Buddy,

Just the form would do good.

However, the NCS Fee will be taken when you call them up for an appointment.

Regards...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:24 pm

gigglero wrote:Hi all,

I have a question regarding payment, apologies if this has already been covered in the FAQ. Do I just fill in the payment forms for AN and passport and and those forms to NCS when I apply as proof of payment? When do I know that the money has gone from my account?

Many thanks
You need to complete the Fee Leaflet, link below, last page, for the form AN application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 8_v0_3.pdf

You need to complete the fee sheet at the back of the passport guidance notes (which comes in the envelope with the form from Post Office) for the passport application.

You will know the the money has gone off when your bank statement reflects it 'Nationality Direct' and 'HMPO' etc. This takes a few days/couple of weeks after HO receives it. You don't pay the fees at NCS for form AN or passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gigglero
Newly Registered

Post by gigglero » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Many thanks for your help!