ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 2016

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 20

Post by seasky » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:28 am

laoqi wrote:
infotansi wrote:I am waiting for HO decision on my ILR since 1st March 2016 applied as Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year. Anyone got ILR in this category and how long it took?
I submitted my application with my wife as dependent on 1st March 2016. Within 10 days of my application the fee had been taken and received the letter & given for biometric registration.
I didn't submit proof for investment or my company accounts as I demonstrated in Feb 2014 when I extended my Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I just submitter current appointment letter from Companies House, proof of one staff continuously working (started to work in Dec 2012).
Now 5 months one week completed. Every month on 11th I receive a automated mail from HO saying "We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible".

When days are going I am getting fear and I would appreciate any suggestion from experienced members or who already received ILR on this category.
Hi I have submitted application in the end of Jan.2016 and received a letter from Home Office 2 days ago that my ILR has been approved,still waiting BRP cards. I got a tier 1 investor visa.... it was more than 6 months.... terrible.... and the Home Office delayed my case without any explanation. The case was too simple.... If there is no bad news, that is good news, be patient and pray.

As T1 Investor you could have applied super premium service

lemomie
Newly Registered

Post by lemomie » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 am

itpba wrote:can we apply for same day ILR on 10 years basis while the current stay is tier 1 enterpreneur? Regards
yes, you can. i know someone did and got the ilr on the same day. but he was asked for more documents about the company running as the he was on T1 entrepreneur. luckily, he had everything ready, so got the ilr.
so, if you are going to do so, also get the T1E related documents well prepared for use.

shanybaba1974
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shanybaba1974 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:20 am

I applied on 30th April 2016 on T1E 200k 5yr route, got BRP done 9th of May, now waiting.
infotansi wrote:I am waiting for HO decision on my ILR since 1st March 2016 applied as Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year. Anyone got ILR in this category and how long it took?
I submitted my application with my wife as dependent on 1st March 2016. Within 10 days of my application the fee had been taken and received the letter & given for biometric registration.
I didn't submit proof for investment or my company accounts as I demonstrated in Feb 2014 when I extended my Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I just submitter current appointment letter from Companies House, proof of one staff continuously working (started to work in Dec 2012).
Now 5 months one week completed. Every month on 11th I receive a automated mail from HO saying "We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible".

When days are going I am getting fear and I would appreciate any suggestion from experienced members or who already received ILR on this category.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Are you getting automated email every month from HO same to the one which I am getting regularly once in a month on the same date?

shanybaba1974
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shanybaba1974 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:23 pm

infotansi wrote:Are you getting automated email every month from HO same to the one which I am getting regularly once in a month on the same date?
No, probably because I applied through solicitor, dont think even my solicitor receiving any updates through email

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:52 pm

infotansi wrote:Are you getting automated email every month from HO same to the one which I am getting regularly once in a month on the same date?
I just called up HO yesterday, was told they are start processing 1st march applicants (T1 Ent),Hope will get good news soon, I suggest you give them a call too, see if you are getting the similar answer.

shanybaba1974
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shanybaba1974 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

traymond wrote:
I just called up HO yesterday, was told they are start processing 1st march applicants (T1 Ent),Hope will get good news soon, I suggest you give them a call too, see if you are getting the similar answer.
Can u please share contact number of home office which u called to ask for status.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Sure, the HO customer service no. 0300 1232241

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 pm

traymond wrote:

I am surprised that they told you which month applications they are processing as normally it is like you call Home Office and they say your application is in process and the arrogant robot who you are talking can not speak any more English than that.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi traymond,
Thank you for sharing HO customer service phone number. I will also try to call tomorrow and post their reply.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi traymond,

Thanks for info but i don't want to be a rude as I applied in end of april 2016 and gave interview in first week of august and no news after that, also asked the interviewer now how long it takes from now and he advised me, after the interview your file process will start and you will hear some news from case working team as they are busy at the moment.

I have seen in this forum, some one applied in june and he/she got rejection for some reason apart from that I havn't seen any success or rejection after the case of Raj (which he won in AR), so bit strange for me as they advised you that they are now considering March application :roll:

But Good luck to everyone including me who are waiting for outcome.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

regularuser wrote:Hi traymond,

Thanks for info but i don't want to be a rude as I applied in end of april 2016 and gave interview in first week of august and no news after that, also asked the interviewer now how long it takes from now and he advised me, after the interview your file process will start and you will hear some news from case working team as they are busy at the moment.

I have seen in this forum, some one applied in june and he/she got rejection for some reason apart from that I havn't seen any success or rejection after the case of Raj (which he won in AR), so bit strange for me as they advised you that they are now considering March application :roll:

I guess you are referring to extension applications. This thread is regarding 5 year ILR applications which its turn around processing time is not the usual 8 weeks but 6 months or more.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:48 pm

regularuser wrote:Hi traymond,

I have being calling HO customer service for the pass 2 months, average once a week, I have no problem with their service, every time I called I specifically requested for current processing month for ILR under T1 Ent 5 yrs route applicants and I got quite consistent answers, at time they do process applicants (submitted latter date) wrote in requested for expedite with valid reason. At one time the CS even suggested me to write in or go for premium service (which I politely told her not for T1 Ent route) if I need quick decision.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:44 am

Today I called HO and the answering machine is set to press a number if the application is within the standard service time and announces that you can't check within standard service time. In my next call I pressed the number for out of standard service time and spoke to a customer service representative and she asked my date of application then said that she could not check within standard service period which is 6 months from my date of application.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:54 am

infotansi wrote:Today I called HO and the answering machine is set to press a number if the application is within the standard service time and announces that you can't check within standard service time. In my next call I pressed the number for out of standard service time and spoke to a customer service representative and she asked my date of application then said that she could not check within standard service period which is 6 months from my date of application.
Just tell the CS that you would like to know which month the CW is currently processing, specifically for ILR under T1 Ent 5 years route.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 pm

I think only after their standard of service period you can have a specific status check of your application with your HO ID through CS. We have to wait, no other option.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:08 pm

infotansi wrote:I think only after their standard of service period you can have a specific status check of your application with your HO ID through CS. We have to wait, no other option.
Just a last note: Yes you can't check your own application status within standard service time frame. HOWEVER you can find out which day and month of the applicants that the case worker is currently processing, at least you can have some idea when is your turn coming up.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 am

Many T1 E ext applicants are called for interview. Do anyone know T1 E ILR applicants called for interview?

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:59 am

Hi All,

A GREAT NEWS!!! Today I received my documents back (In the special delivery envelop which I provided) with a letter saying my ILR application has been approved and we would get our BRP within 7 days.

It took 5 months 19 days from the date of my application which is within HO standard of service time.

Thank you for all who shared your status and suggestions.

I wish everyone for a positive decision by HO soon.

Once again my sincere thanks and wishes to everyone in this forum.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:11 am

infotansi wrote:Hi All,

A GREAT NEWS!!! Today I received my documents back (In the special delivery envelop which I provided) with a letter saying my ILR application has been approved and we would get our BRP within 7 days.

It took 5 months 19 days from the date of my application which is within HO standard of service time.

Congratulations.
A reassuring affirmation that HO can and does meet service standards;
and can and does comply with 'customer' requests (example, use of return envelope).
Worth noting you also received frequent updates from HO by email.

Takeaway
Align with the programme, meet the requirements, submit adequate supporting evidence: get the visa.

And before anyone asks for details of OP's top-notch lawyer, note that, in this case, OP was capable of preparing his/her own application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:31 am

Congratulation
Healy happy for your positive outcome and also
Your best wishes for all users

Regards
Ik
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

infotansi wrote:Hi All,

Congratulation! to you & your family Infotansi.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:46 am

Finally, good news arrived :) ILR approval document arrived this morning.
Tier 1 Ent - 200k 5yrs route. + 3 dependents
Submitted on 1st March 2016
Approval letter dated 19th Aug 2016.
No Interview.

I would like to sincerely thank this forum for being so informative and helpful.
All the best to everyone that are in the process of applying or still waiting for the outcome.

Cheers!

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:37 am

Congratulation!!!

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:00 pm

What happens if, during ILR, a job position is vacant for several months and then you hire someone for 12 months. Is that considered maintaing the job?
infotansi wrote:Hi deepakjr123

About employment for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR
you can find on page 80 & 81 of 154 pages of Guidance: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) – version 17.0 Published for Home Office staff on 26 May 2016

"1. Further leave
If the applicant‘s last grant of leave before the current grant was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) (ie, they are applying for a second extension):
• they do not need to demonstrate job creation in addition to the employment created during the initial period of leave, if the employment created in the initial period of

leave was maintained for 12 months or in line with the transitional arrangement during
their last grant of leave
• they must show they have created 2 new jobs which have existed for at least 12 months or in line with the transitional arrangement during their last grant of leave, if the jobs from the initial leave no longer exist
This arrangement is also applicable to 5 year ILR applications. However, the employment will be in relation to the extension period of leave, rather than the initial period of leave."