ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any update any news ..?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

any update any news ..?

Post by bobby Ji » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:08 pm

hello guys ,

any update about eu1? any news what they are gonna do ..?
what about high court decisions .? one of my friend he was refused before recently got in appeal 1 year stamp 4. what the hell is going on ?

thanks in advance

:shock:

joelsut
Newly Registered

Post by joelsut » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:42 pm

I just received a letter granting me Stamp 4 for 1 year as well. My EU1 was refused in September, due to not living in another member state. We were persistent, writing e-mails, letters, phone calls, etc. I usually questioned why some people were offered stamp 3, vs others a stamp 4 for 2 years. They said they "couldn't comment on other peoples cases." I always sent all letters addressed to Magdalen Keady, and sent them registered post. We hadn't heard anything in over a month, and received the letter today offering stamp 4 for 1 year. It says before this expires next year, to contact GNIB in writing, about what I don't know. I hope its to extend the stamp 4. I guess we're out of limbo a little now.

ps. We recently sent our complaint and all info, and permission to release info to the EU commission.

Any one else receive this letter recently?

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Congratulations...I guess all the lawsuits and the hundreds of thousands of euros in settlements they are having to pay out are starting to have an effect.I think everyone whose cases were handled by Magdalen Keady (ours as well) got refused outright whereas other case officers might have been more considerate in giving out stamp3 or stamp4.

joelsut
Newly Registered

Post by joelsut » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks. I have been following this forum since September looking for answers. I may not have posted often but the information I got from here has helped greatly. Thanks to everyone here.

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

archi ...

Post by bobby Ji » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:42 pm

hi archi
what u think ,about the way to get reply quicker ....
is it possible to get reply before six months bcoz mine 6 month is not comleted yet ..... any idea any comments
thanks